Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:45 am 

Hi my name is Lyza. I am Eighteen years old. I think that IM pregnant. The thing is I was on the Patch and I got some light blood sat and then it stop and now IM late. I took a test and it came out positive so I don't know what to think. I mean I think I am which is a little scary. Though my fiancee is being very supportive we have been together for a year and three months and know each other for 2 years. But I still know my parents are going to freak. idk does it sound like I am ??? So many question ... Also, I feel sorta sick like nausea a little and my stomach feels bloated is that normal ???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:51 am 

If you took a home pregnancy test and it was postive, then you're pregnant. I've never heard of a false postive.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:02 pm 

Hey Lyza!! Yea, theres a 99% chance you're pregnant (thats how accurate home pregnancy tests are). If you feel unsure, take another one. Or better yet, go to the doctor or free clinic (plannedparenthood.com will show you one in your area). They'll give you a blood test. I know this can be a scary time, I remember so clearly the feelings I had when I saw those two pink lines!! But now, I'm not scared at all. Just awaiting the birth of my sweet little baby. Let us know how it going ok? You're not alone!

Post subject: Thanks
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:15 pm 

Thanks so much for the reply's . I am going to take another test tomorrow and if it comes out postive set up an appointment with a gyno . Thanks . and i will keep updating . Thanks again :)

Post subject: UPDATE
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:55 pm 

Hey you guys have i got new . Well, i got a little bit of bleeding right now so i took another test and guess what ! Yes it came out not pregnant . So , i guess that im not . How differnt is that one day is says yes next day it says no . Well , thanks all for the help and i will still come around to check in and stuff :)