Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: HELLOOOOOO EVERYONE
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:15 pm 

Hi I am so glad i found this sit you all seem reall really nice! My name is Michelle I am 25 years old and have 14 month old son Ian who is just huge 29lbs 34inches at his 1 year check up ( I hope it slows soon he gets more clothes than me!) I've been married to hubby Chad for 3 years. Ian was a bit of a surprise but a wonderful one at that:) I am looking forward to getting to know all of you and getting lots of advice and opinons from all of you ....it's funny, the first year, once you get the hang of it goes so well and then it's like they turn one and you have to start all over again......ugh the learning never ends.

Michelle

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:24 pm 

Hi Michelle!
Welcome here and we are all very nice and helpful! (I think) I have a almost 4 month old boy.. and he was a surprise too! I'm Heather and it's good to have you here.. I'm kind of a new member too!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:27 pm 
Hi Michelle,
My name is Krissi and I am 29 years old. I am a SAHM to Lily, she is 5 months old, you can see here on my link below. My husband Brandon (28) and I will have been married 8 years this July. Lily was a planned baby, na accident here! She was 7 years in the planning :) Glad that you are here! We have a great group of ladies here that are great and I consider all of them to now be wonderful friends who keep me sane during my days at home :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:51 pm 

Hey Michelle.
Glad to meet you. I am jenna. I am a SAHm mom to two kids. My son is two and a half and my daughter is 6 months. Feel free to ask or talk about anything. Everyone is so wonderful here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:59 pm 
welcome michelle/..

im melisa, im a SAHM to mykenzi (2 months old), im not married unfortunately.. but me and my baby are all we need right now, you can check out her site below... i hope you have a good time here and dont e afraid to ask away! :):)

Melisa

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:11 pm 

Hi! Nice to meet you :wink: I am Jamie, I have a 6 month old boy named Jacob. I work part time and have been married for almost 5 years.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:29 pm 

What is SAHM?? I have no clue.. im probably stupid not knowing what it means... :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:52 pm 

Okay, now I know what it is "Stay at home mom"

i so smart! i figured it out on my own!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:00 pm 

Hello and welcome!

My name is Kayla and I am a SAHM as well. I have a 3 1/2 week old daughter, Hannah. :D You can check our link also at the bottom of my post!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:21 pm 

Nice to meet you! My name is Jenel and I too am 25 with a 6 1/2 month old son, Justin. I, unfortunately, am not a SAHM but a new attorney. I work days and my husband, Jason (married 2 years in July) works as a camera man for the local ABC news station in Philly nights. So, Justin is with daddy all day, then with my father, his pop pop for 2 hours and then with me all night! It is a nice arrangement although I never get to see my husband (hey, it keeps the marriage fresh anyway, ha ha). This board is great! It makes you feel like you aren't alone with some of the stuff that is going on, and helps you to see that you aren't as crazy as you thought, ha ha. Welcome!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:45 pm 

Hello Michelle and welcome. My name is Melissa and I have a four month old. I am a SAHM also. I am in process of planning wedding to my fiance Tony. Brieanna wasn't planned but she was a dream come true for me. I to am new here as well as a new mom. Everyone has been so helpful and nice. I look forward to getting to know you and if you can post some pics of your little(big) guy so we can see him. Well talk to you later.
Melissa

http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/b/brie04/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:44 pm 

Oh my gosh you gals are great!!! it's awesome to know so many SHAM'S. Somedays i wonder if my sanity or my mind will ever come back. I worked weekends for a while and then tried second shift but all that just seemed to make things harder so with a whole lot of pleeding from hubby I quit in January of '05. I miss the people a ton. and i'm just wondering what you all do to keep youself and baby busy and sane(aside from the never ending dishes, cleaning and piles upon piles of laundry) espesially in the dead of winter when it's too cold to even look out side.......of chorse you lucky one's down south don't really have that problem. :D
any Ideas suggestions please share

Michelle

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:00 pm 

I don't know the day just seems to go so fast. I am hoping my sanity comes back by the time the kids are in there 20's. Don't worry you'll find plently to keep you guys busy. THe laundry and all that stuff. I also have my kids involved in stuff so that keeps us busy. Tuesday and Friday Mikey has karate, thursday we have mommy and me and Saturday he has a class at the library. And believe it or not I had my little girl in a library program also. That was on Wednesday's. It was for babies 3-8 months old. If your library has anything like that; that's a great way to keep busy. I also try to get the kids out as much as possible. Playdates; lunches stuff like that. Although I have to admit the last two days have been so cold I haven't even gone out to get the mail. And karate was cancelled due to the roads. So then we do stuff at home. We paint and bake and stuff like that.