Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: HELP ME!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 6:13 pm 

A couple of months ago I had unprotected sex with my partner. This was right before my period. He didnt ejaculate inside me, but I know there was pre-cum. I've been having major mood swings, food cravings but much food diversion. Lots of heartburn happened during last month. But this month, my breasts are getting bigger, I've been having headaches. My basal temperature is increased. I've been fatigued and often exhausted after spending the whole day sitting on my butt. My last couple of periods, both last month's and the one I am currently experiencing are both unusually light, like they are almost not there. And last for a few days only. I've also been getting hungrier and have to urinate more on a frequent basis. And I've been having trouble with my bowel movements. Both of my HPTs from last month say negative. But I think it's positive. But it could be something entirely unrelated with pregnancy. But why do I feel funny, like I am pregnant? Or am I just paranoid?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 6:26 pm 

You could be just stressed. If you can get a blood pregnancy test. They are 100% accurate. Stress can make your body actually skip a period. Visit this site it is full of information and very helpful. Just click here: http://www.thehelpline.org/pregnancy/ta ... cytest.htm

Hugs,

Post subject: reply
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 6:32 pm 

Thanks for the advice. I've been slightly stressed, but I dont feel depressed. Most of the time my day goes smoothly. I blame my fussiness on my stress to my partner and friends, but that's honestly just a lie. I just feel like whining and/or being angry. But then I suddenly get calm and mellow to jumpy and happy. My weight is normal, as it's never been easy for me to gain at all. But I'm having symptoms. And I've been depressed when I was younger, but it wasnt so strong that I needed meds. So I know what it feels like. And I'm not depressed. And I also know what it feels like to be stressed :x :shock: !! So...I dunno!
And we've engaged in unprotected sex where I know pre-cum was involved.

**NeRvOuS**

Post subject: addition
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 6:34 pm 

oh yea. Low abdomen cramps in the middle of my cycle (weeks before my period.) Those didnt help either.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 6:40 pm 

It sounds like your not pregnant if the tests are negative. You should try to see a Dr. It's hard being a woman! :oops: I hope you feel better. Try to relax, and try a little excersize if your not already. Both should help you feel better physically.

Take Care,

Post subject: is it true?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 6:54 pm 

Is it true that pre-cum can get you pregnant? I'm probably not. So what's up with my period when I've been pretty much regular for almost the past year..It's heavy..And I have to wear supers all day everyday, but I can't even fill up a regular sized tampon during the whole day!! Argh. What could it be then? And if you don't mind, what are the possibilites that point to me not being pregnant?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 7:27 pm 

All I can really tell you is to go to the doctor. If you are trying to have a baby you need to consider taking prenatal pills. They are about $4.00 at Walmart. If you are not trying to get pregnant you need to use protection. Pulling out does not work! A man comes a little at a time the whole while you are having sex with them. But you really need to go to the doctor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 7:33 pm 

Yes you can get pregnant with out him actually ejacualting inside of you. Check this info out.

http://www.teenwire.com/index.asp?taStr ... 23_dry.asp