Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: HELP PLEASE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:27 am 

HELP!!!! Now my boyfriends parents are giving so many lectures on why not to have this baby... and my boyfirend says he whats to spend more time just me and him... i dont know what to do...
DOES ABORTION HURT PLEASE HELP

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:26 pm 

hi there,i really think you and your boyfriend need to sit down and discuss this long and hard as i had a friend who had an abortion and a few years later regreted it.i hope i helped.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 10:42 am 

You definitely need to talk to a pregnancy line or go for help regarding these tough decisions you face with this pregnancy. There are many of those around the country and I'm sure a couple where you live as well. You sound very confused and need some counseling about all this...whatever other people tell you, it's you, it's your body, it's up to you to make the best decision possible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 1:51 pm 

Also, what bothered me about your post, is that you say your bf's parents are lecturing you about the baby, etc...then, right below that you ask if abortion hurts...NEVER consider abortion simply because you are getting hassled by your bf's parent's, or anyone else for that matter. Don't turn to abortion as the solution to shut them up...YOU must make the decision on your own. And also with your boyfriend. It's both your baby and his and you both need to consider all the options...abortion is not the only option you have hon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 5:34 am 

Just wanted to add my two cents. On the planned parenthood website, which is neither for nor against abortion, they give checklists to help you decide what would be best for you.

One of the questions that they emphasize (sp?) is whether or not you are going through with something just because you feel pressured. This is an entire life your deciding about, which is not something to be taken lightly.

Please give it lots of thought, and good luck with whatever you decide.

P.S.: Please consider adoption, instead. There are plenty of wonderful couples who haven't been blessed with children, but would really love one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 10:59 am 

these are all very good answers, please honey , do not let anyone pressure you to abort to please THEM, or you will be the one hurt not them. Life will go on for them same as before.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 1:16 pm 

i would juts like to say a few things, Dont let no one tell u what to do u do what i want.

I am having my 3rd baby my first one i had when i was 16 but i was very lucky my parents supported me and ihad my daughter even though her dad disowned me and his daughter she is 8 now and still hasnt seen him.

I had another pregncy at 17 i was supid and i knew there was no way i wanted another baby i was too young for 2 and i had a aboration it wasnt painfull but i knew in my heart it was the right thing to do and i have never regretted it.

Then i met the guy im still with and im having his second child and it feels right and you know in yourself if ur making the right choice.

I hope i didnt go on to much but it is total up to you dont let noone push you and if they leave u they arnt worth it.