Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Help please!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:16 pm 

Hi, this is my second topic and I still need help...I haven't been able to get a pregnancy test yet, but I will for sure soon. But what I need to know is, if I'm having symptoms or if it's the depo shot. I got off depo on Jan.2nd, and have decided to not get it again, because it messed my body up a lot. But since then, I've had a dream about a positive preg. test, then got sick the next morning..My breasts have been tender, and my..nipples. I got a yeast infection out of no where, I got a nose bleed, and I've never had one in my entire life..I felt a weird sensation..in the lower part of my stomach..it tingled somewhat..I've been feeling nausea and fatigue.My stomachs bloated,and I've been emotional as ever and I feel bad for everyone around me when I get emotional, and I keep having like one day short and light periods..and then they stop for a day or two..and so forth.. So could anyone please give me some insight and help me out some? I would appreciate it very much. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:08 am 

I had been on the injection for 4 years before I came off so I could get pregnant. It took me ages to get my first period properly and many visits to the doctors. I was experianceing everything that you were but I wasnt pregnant. The doctor told me that when you get a jab the extra solution left over would sit in your muscles and slowly release itself until all of the depo had finally drained out of my muscle, so even though I had been off the depo for a couple of months I still had some in my system and it was slowly draining out of my system. Hence the abnormalities.
Once it did all drain out I started feeling back to normal. So I dont think you are pregnant, but then everyone is different. I hope I kind of helped