Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: HELP!!!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:33 pm 

I need major help I'm 14 and last week I figured out I'm pregnant. My boyfriend and I told my mom and dad and she kicked me. She told me she wants nothing to do with me and my dad said the same thing. We already told his parents. They were more understanding. But now I'm not sure what to do. His parents said we have to figure it out on our own. I can't though. Please help me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:36 pm 

hey sky how are you feeling?? did you figure out what you wanna do with the baby?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:14 am 

Hey Sky,
I haven't been on the board in awhile, sure hope things have improved for you. Please post an update on your situation!! Worried about ya!

Post subject: Re: HELP!!!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:42 pm 

darn the Sittuation your going threw is tough. but Sweetie Keep your Head up high im 16 i Had my Son when i was 15 When i Found out i was pregnant My Parents where so Very upset but Understanding and After awhile got Happy about a New baby in the Family but soon after My son got really sick so i 16 with a sick son its really hard but no matter what people have to say rather if the except it or not. rember that baby is a new life and that life will be in your hands, babies are such pride and joy and being a young mom i know its hard i think the best thing for you and your parents is to probally go to therapy and work things out and if they still cant accept you being pregnant i think u should stay away from them untill the baby is born because while you are pregnant u need to stay healthy mentally and physically with out no one trying to harm you or your baby or putting stress into your mind, but babygirl keep your head up i think they'll come around and if not the take it one day at a time your young but u can stay stong!