Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Here is my baby!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:01 pm 

I just put all these pictures up on this website so you guys can see my son! I'm really excited to get them up! Here's the site..

http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/h/haydenboston/

I hope you enjoy!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:13 pm 

He is sooooo adorable. He looks like such a happy baby

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:13 pm 
what a doll.. i often wonder what itd be like to have a boy... maybe ill have one some day. keep the pix coming :):) i was the first to sign the guestbook! m:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:22 pm 
He is soooo cute!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:27 pm 

Thanks guys!

Until I had my ultrasound I was almost 99% sure I was having a girl.. I hadn't even thought of boy names hehe.. when the lady was like "it's a boy!" my husband and I were like "REALLY?!" It's neat to have a boy.. except that whole cicumsicion thing... taking care of that is hard.. you dont want to mess anything up you know?! lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:16 pm 

Great pictures! Hayden's a real cutie!

I saw your preggo picture, and I carried just like you..all in the front, it looks like you just stuffed a beach ball under your shirt :lol: I was the same way and I had a boy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:20 pm 

With my son everyone thought a girl and with my daughter everyone thought it was a boy. I was opposite for both. I am making a vow; next time I am pregnant I am taking a belly picture. You guys are all so great and proud with your belly pictures and I don't have one. I VOW TO BE PROUD OF MY BELLY!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:22 pm 
we shall start a group and we shall call said group "we vow to be proud of our biggo preggo bellys" we shall travel the nation seeking other proud preggo belly owners! :-D id like to see a pic of jenna pregnant since we all shared ours! ;-) you should get on that jenna ;-) tehehehehe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:31 pm 

Yeah Jenna, I'm sure you have a belly picuture that you can dig out somehere and post. I'll make you a deal, you post yours and I'll post one of mine....I didn't like mine either.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:37 pm 
Jenna! Jenna! Jenna!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:23 pm 

I swear I don't have one. And shower pictures I was sitting. I didn't show anyone my belly. I think cause my breasts were so big too. So if you saw my belly you would see these two HUGE breasts.
I promise next go around I will post a belly picture

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:51 pm 
uh-oh! Is that a hint :) Looks like I'm not the only one :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:20 pm 

Ooooohhhhh nooooooooo there is not a chance of it happening now. Talk to me MAYBE when Payton is in college..............and that's on a good day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:57 pm 
oh no girlfriend, your stuck now. We have it in writing. You said and I quote "I promise next go around I will post a belly picture", you better get cracking! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:20 am 

Yeah I will show my belly when I am pregnant again............when PAyton is on college.
Can I just tell you what my little angel did yesterday. She was in the walker in the kitchen. My dining room is off my kitchen but it's sucken I guess cause you have to step down into it. I have a gate by the entry way; I really always had the gate there cause I don't like the cat in the dining room. Well, I ran into the bathroom yesterday to pee. I think I was in there 30 seconds. While in there I hear a crash and a thump. I come running out. Missy had rammed her walker into the gate causing the gate to fall down and her two wheels were hanging iver the step. So I get her back into the kitchen and fix the gate. With that I heard another crash. I go inot my foyer and she is taking things off my shelf. She broke my little heart plate. She's like a bull in a china closet.