Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Hey Becca DR appt. info
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:00 pm 

Well I found out that I have warts on my cervix :( the dr will take care of it after babys born. Hope you are having a good night mandy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:53 pm 

Sorry to hear that hon. But glad that it shouldn't affect your baby. Is the warts due to HPV? Take care of yourself and try not to worry hon.

I doubt that I am pregnant, I just want it soo bad. I know people keep on telling me to accept the fact that it wont happen for several months, this way that I will not "jinx" our attempts to try to conceive.

I am just glad that the doctor I had at my school's health center, was taking in the fact of, just in case I was, concerning her as to what to prescribe to me for me to get better.

I think I read somewhere that you won't find out what you are having till March. Do you want to know? And, is it driving you crazy the waiting?

Take care of yourself and your baby and everything will be ok.

Sincerely,

Becca

Last edited by Miley_Newlyweds on Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 3:00 pm 

Did you ask your doctor if this will affect your baby during delivery?
I do know that if you have active warts around your vaginal opening and the surrounding area and you deliver vaginally, there is a very small chance that the wart virus can be passed to your baby and the baby could develop the warts in his/her throat.
Ask your doctor about this.

I also had hpv, but I don't remember if i had the warts on my cervix or not, I just know I had the pre-cancerous cells.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:04 pm 

thank you for your response yeah its due to hpv it sucks but I'm ok. try to have baby two weeks after period,I hope you guys succeed.yeah next month I find out and its driving me crazy :shock: I hope its a girl and you will be the first on here I tell. After the babys born due date july 27 they can do a biopsy to find out for sure of the warts and have them removed I'm just happy its not cancerous.

Talk to you later :D :D Mandy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:11 pm 

Nikki
She said they were on my cervix and nothing about it hurting the baby but I will ask her thank you for telling me this very helpful indeed

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:43 pm 

I'm sure you will have no problems if they are on your cervix. I just thought I would let you know anyway because I remember my doctor mentioning it but she said it is very rare. I had a c-section with my son.