Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:11 am 
hey everyone...

i dont have any questions, so far, today hehehhee, but instead i wanted to see how everyone was doing with the pregnancies,... im doing very well so far, i do believe that mini me has dropped a lil bit, and her kicks and movements are very very strong, sometimes thier so strong that they jerk me when she moves... i have like 54 days to go or something, and i am so excited, i want her to be here now, i have all i need, and i sit every day and look at her bassinet, and her car seat, and just imagine her in them, and imagine what she is going to look like in her itty bitty clothes, and im so anxious to hold her, and cuddle her, and have that awesome feeling that moms everywhere keep telling that u get when you hold your baby for the first time. are any of you mothers or fathers to be out there feeling this same way?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:37 pm 

Yes!! and I have a month longer than you!! I have had a few weird things happen this last month that have made me even that much more excited for her to come!! I know how you feel. You will get to hold yours before me but I just can't wait for all those experiences like you said!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:41 pm 

Hi,

I can imagine the excitment and anticipation you must both feel as your due dates near.

A little mommy tip from me to you is enjoy your "me" time as much as you can right now......like reading a good book, go out for dinner,go to the movies, sleep in.....whatever you feel like doing, just indulge yourselves in something. When your new little baby comes along you will not have this time to yourselves to do what you want when you want to, at least at the beginning, even something as simple as a shower has to be planned. It is all definitely worth it, but as a first time parent it can also be overwhelming and tiring, your life as you know it will forever change.

Good luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:22 pm 

I can't wait too. My two little angels are awaiting the arrival of little Christain. My two year old is ready to be a big brother. I have 4 more months to go!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:08 pm 

i have a long way to go but i am already excited. we have been just browsing through the baby section at stores and going online and see what theme we want the nursery to be. i just got my first us today and i could see the little heartbeat that was the best. my whole family is excited they all want to know what the sex is. they are very impatent. right now i cant wait to start buying things :D

jacob westley or madison lynn due 06-30-05

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 11:03 am 

im the same i cant wait to see my boy and i dont think i have long as it looks like i am going in next week to get started 2 weeks early if my cervix is favrable which the doctor said it should be as the baby is really far down in my pelvis and its giving me alot of pain.