Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: hey
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:54 am 

hey well.....today i started to bleed but lightly not like my usually period where it comes heavy........ ive had cramps all morin...... omg......im i pregnant.....is there a big chance

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:58 am 
Melisa......you wanna take this one again?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:08 am 
You NEED to get a pregnancy test done, i cannot stress this enough. If you are pregnant, there is care and attention that you and your child should be getting right now. there is nothing more we can do for you except to get you to take a test! if you are pregnant and need someone understanding people to talk to, we are here, but we dont have a doctorate, degree, or special test strip to tell you yes or no if your pregnant.

Why thank you krissi.. *bows and leaves the stage*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 11:57 am 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :D :D

That was too much...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:26 pm 
Bravo! Bravo! Encore! Encore!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:40 pm 

Okay, sure. You're pregnant. Is that what you want us to say?

I'm not a mod here, but I don't think I'm alone when I ask that you please stop posting incoherent OPs that are the same thing over and over. You're not going to get a different answer because we can't give you one. While computers can do many things these days, they can't diagnose pregnancy.

Go to Planned Parenthood and pee in a cup. If it comes out negetive get on some form of birthcontrol. Please stop asking us if you are pregnant.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:00 pm 

WELL I'm glad to know that everyone is as sick of these "please help me I think I'm pregnant every month for no reason except for the fact that I'm stressing so bad about it and causing myself to have symptoms" posts as I am.

No offence to the girl that posted this thread... :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:52 pm 
*falls on floor laughing* @ kayla

Post subject: Am I pregnant posts.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:37 am 
Site Admin

Ladies,

I'm also tired of these. So here's an idea. Does someone want to volunteer to write a standard reply to this and I'll post it at the top of the list saying "Please read this before posting to ask if you might be pregnant."

It might save us all a lot of time.

J.T.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:48 am 
i will post a standard reply :)

Welcome to the board, you may find lots of useful information here, on pregnancy, birth and parenting, and although we have lots of advice from lots of different sources to offer, we cannot tell you if you are pregnant. Symptoms of pregnancy can also be symptoms of your menstrual cycle, or stress, or changes in lifestyle. The most we can do is advice you to get either a urine or blood work pregnancy test done as soon as possible if you do suspect that you may be pregnant. Also, please understand that by posting several times asking if you are pregnant, is simply pro-longing the pregnancy test and care that you and your possible unborn child may need. We offer an awesome support group, so if in fact you need someone to talk to, we have a whole group of wonderful people here to help you along the way. Good Luck!