Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:57 am 

Hi everyone,

My name is kerri and I'm due on November 10 th with a little girl who we will name Alissa Paige. I'm 25 and have 1 other little girl Alexandra who is 4 years old. I'm married for 5 years now to my dh.

DH= darling husband or dopey husbnad

Anyway I'm addicted to any info I can find on pregnancy. I was pre-med for awhile and thought thats what I wanted to get into but have changed my mind so thats where the obsession started!! Hehe

Anyway Just thought I would say hi to all and very best of luck! Belly rubs for all
Kerri

P.s. anyone due around the same time?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:08 pm 

Just wanted to say CONGRATS and H&H 9 mths, my name is Gina, im not preggo but i have a 10mth old daughter named Lyric..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:59 am 

Hey kerri-im due 24th november-dont know the sex of the baby..
Just thought id post and say hi :)
noticed you calling you baby Alissa Paige,if i have her girl her first name is going to be Paige..(and for a boy Connor)

Luv
~*Sam+Bump*~

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:42 am 

I think these pregnancy boards are awsome I wish I had thought to look for support on the internet when I was preggo with my first and while she was getting big and going through the ohhh so many stages they seem to go through.

My husbands great but lets face men just don't understand. Anyway best of luck to all. Gina I love your daughters name its so original. Sam is this your first and how are you feeling?

Kerri

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:53 am 

Hi-yeah this is my first.
Im only 16(baby due the day b4 my 17th b'day) so it was a bit of a surprise at first that i was pregnant but now i cant wait til my babys born :)
Luv
~*Sam+Bump*~

Post subject: Great!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:55 am 

Yeah I was 20 when I got pregnant and everyone told me I was too young but it all worked out for the best!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:55 am 

I am 23 and expecting my first. Sometimes I feel like people even look at me like I am too young. Maybe I just look younger than I am. My sister had her first at 19 and she did well. Sometimes she got a little frusterated but who wouldn't, right? As long as you have a good support system it should make it easier. I am not due until February but am still very excited and hope it will go by fast!!! The names we have picked are Jadyn Trinity for a girl and Jeremiah Marshall (Marshall after my grandpa) for a boy!! Let me know what you think!! Best of luck to you all!!!!

Post subject: marianne
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:24 pm 

I really like the names. It took forever for us to come up with our name Alissa Paige and then we find out one of my friends who just had a baby named her daughter haily paige. I think being younger makes it a little easier to run around after a little one.

But the older you are the more patience you have. Oh well, time flys by for the first two trimesters unless you have like an ultrasound appt your waiting for or for the results of a test to come back and then it drags by slowly.

Anyway to all you mommies out there you should check out another great site called pregnancy weekly. They have birth clubs and other message boards and the people on there are great!

Best of luck to all,
Kerri

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:38 pm 

Ive just signed up on the pregnancy weekly site,suppose its more for people living in the US..never mind..
I got the name paige from charmed,lol..i was trying to find unusual names that not many people have but just fell in love with the name paige..and my mum chose the name connor for a boy :-)
Ur right about the first 2 trimesters going quickly-i cant believe how quickly they have gone already and cant believe ive only 13 weeks left.. :)

Luv
Sam+Bump

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:34 am 

Hey! I'm due October 24th! Congrats to you! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the name Paige. My cousin named her baby Addalyn Paige. Great middle name. Hows your pregnancy going? Mine is great! I guess I'm lucky because some people act like its hellish to be pregnant. Hopefully my labor and birth will be great too![color=violet][/color]