Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: hi I have a problem
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:35 pm 

ok i lost my baby a couple months ago and i have most of the same symptoms such as really bad breast tenderness, feeling kinda sick, and wanting to eat alot. Now I haven't missed my period and don't fully know if im pregnan, but could there be chance????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:29 am 

So i'm kinda confused are you having these symptoms because you think you're pregnant again are is it because or your miscarriage? Well I say if you think your pregnant again take an test that's the best way to find out. But if your still having symptoms because of the miscarriage you might want to go to the doctors also. But I know after having a miscarriage you still having some symptoms. But yeah like I said go get it checked out by your doctor. And don't worry so much things will be ok :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 6:09 am 

Hello Chelsea

I lost my baby at 7 weeks on 6th July. I went back to the hospital a week later because they wanted to check my hcg levels were coming down.

My levels then were 11, so everything was ok.

Did they check your hcg levels?? If they are still high from your miscarriage then maybe a test may give you a false positive but please believe me I am no expert.

If they did check your levels and they were very low like mine were and now you are experiencing pregnancy symptoms, may be there is a possibility that you have conceived again. I have heard ladies say that you are at your most fertile when you have miscarried.

Please let us know how you get on and good luck.

Amelia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:06 pm 

Chelsea,
I think what you're experiencing is normal. My fiance and I have had 9 miscarriages, and two healthy children. I am now pregnant again, after miscarrying August 29. It is very possible to get pregnant again after losing a child, so you may want to go in and talk to the OB. Also, have you been given any info on greif support services in your area? Lots of people will say things like "be glad it was only a miscarraige." or "at least the baby wasn't born and then died" or other idiotic things. The pain you feel emotionally is valid--you lost a living child that you love very much. Don't let anyone negate that. If you need any support, please send me a private message.