Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:23 am 
:cry:
well i have been trying to conceive for 4 yrs now and i'm 24 ... i got so happy last month when i missed my period! for the first time...i waited 2 weeks then i took a test and it was (2 pink lines if pregnant)i got one pink line and one really really barely there pink line ... i was so happy i told my husband & my family because i was to excited which i guess i shouldnt have now.... i tested again the next day it came out negative :0(
so i went to a health clinic they tested me it came out negative but i wanted to get a blood test because still no period...
so i waited another week still no period
i spotted the end of that week alittle
then it went away for the rest of the night
then back again at night the next day
no cramps at all
i made a doctors appointment on the third day of that week i went in took the blood test and the results should be in tomorrow but when i went home that night i got it....it was my PERIOD cramps in all
i was crying and crying for hours
not only because i wasnt pregnant
but i told everyone too....
i dont knnow what to do anymore all my girl friends have babies ....i want one more then anything
some of them didnt even want kids!! and they have them!
i am waiting on the results of the blood test but i know it will be negative because now i have my period ...and now i seem to soak a tampon super* in about a hour 3 times already! its very clotty bigger then i have ever seen i was in pain last night till i took some pain relievers whats is going on
thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:31 am 

dont feel bad, my bf and i have been trying since March 04 after being on bc's since 98. so i totally understand what you been about being disappointed. i want a baby more than anything also. i just try to keep my head up and not get discouraged about it. my dr said me stressing will only take longer. so i try not to even think about it. i just try and have sex as much as i can, with the bf that is. HA HA! hopefully that will help. if u need someone to talk to im me at luvchellie69 on aol.
thanks, erica

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:53 pm 

It sounds like you may have had a miscarriage. Since the pregnancy test came out positive the first time (even if it's a faint pink line, that's still a positive result). It's usually a lighter line when the HcG levels in your urine are lower (if you were miscarrying, or if it's very early on in the pregnancy). Also, you said your period was very heavy and clotty. That also sounds like a miscarriage. I'm so so sorry. I know the excitment of getting the positive result. And you've been trying so long. Have you talked to your doctor about your fertility? You may want to check out your options. I have whats called PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome) and that is the number 1 cause of infertility in woman. It's often not diagnosed or misdiagnosed without an ultrasound. You may want to ask your doctor. I only have one "bad" ovary. The other functions fine (which is how I got pregnant). I hope next month is the one!! Keep your head up!