Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:28 pm 
Mykenzi has bene doing some CRAZY weird stuff lately!

1. anything that goes in her mouth, she "chews" on and drools all over!
2. i watched her in her crib the other night, she is pushing herself ALL the way up onto her hands, and kicking her feet and bouncey forward 4-5 inches at a time!
3. she is finally letting me put her on her play gym and get stuff done, she doesnt want me holding her all the time, in fact today, she was throwing a fit, and i laid her down and she stopped!
4. SHE IS FINALLY SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT! she is up most of the day, with 10-15 minute naps here and there, and actually going to sleep at night, she might wake up once, for a clean diaper!
5. i went to visit my aunt so that she could meet kenzi, and i had her sititng on my leg, sideways, and i let go for a second, andwent to grab her again, to realize that she was just sitting there, with no help!
6. she has discovered her head and hair, whenever she is laying down somewheres, she is rubbing and pulling at her hair, head and ears, with this look on her face as if she was thinking, "what is this? whats it doing here? it feels funny!"
7. she giggled at me this morning.. i was sitting on the couch feeding her, and dozed of for a minute, and when i caught myself, i looked down at her, she had formula running from the corners of her mouth and she was staring at me smiling, and when i looked her eye to eye and said "what you lookin at?" SHE giggled! LMAO

she is doing so much more and learning so many things! im learning too! LOL but like, isnt she a little young to be doing some of that stuff? maybe ill end p with an early walker, talker, and fighter! gosh im scared!

oh and i,m back online too.. my computer went through an upgrade, which is why i wasnt posting very much..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:39 pm 

That five to six month time is just crazy. They seem to pick up something new and interesting every day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:42 pm 

Wait isn't she only a month?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:46 pm 
she will be 2 months in a week!! LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:55 pm 

She's doing really good.
Ugh Payton is up. Did she know I was heading to bed???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:56 pm 
You'll probably have an "early girl" like my Lily. She was doing all those things that you wrote around the same time. Watch out! It comes quick!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:08 pm 
*holds onto chair* oooh boooy! i gues spretty soon i should lower the mattress in her crib, just to be safe! LMAO

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 7:32 am 
Save your back, Lily's is still up. She has not pulled herself up on her own yet so until I see that i'm saving my back and keepin it like it is. But you can lower it anytime you want.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:20 am 

Payton's is still up too. She makes no attempts in there. I think I have a while

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:04 am 
Yeah, I keep thinking about it but until I actually see her pull herself up the bed is staying up. Right now she only grabs for it but does not have the strength quite yet to do it. Same thing with the mobile, she has not pulled on it yet so I still have it there, even though they recommend you take it down at 5 months. She loves her mobile and I can't bear to take it away from her until I have to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:30 am 

Payton looks at her mobile once in a while. Krissi if you have to tkae it down Payton has a leap frig thing in her crib she LOVES it. And it's so nice. It's on the side of her crib. It has a few modes like music sleep or story and it has a little screen where apicture glides across it. But the light is faint enough where in the dark it doesn't hurt her eyes

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:45 am 
Wow that sounds like something Lily would love. This moring I heard her up at 4:00 playing with her toys for like 1/2 hour then she went back to sleep. Likes like she can't get enough of her toys. At least she is not crying. I just hear her in there laughing. What is the Leap Frog toy called? Do you remember?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:06 am 

Miss payton is waking up now I will take a peak

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:10 am 

a link for the link queen

http://www.leapfrog.com/do/findproduct; ... dreamscape

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:10 am 
I love it! Thanks!