Mykenzi has bene doing some CRAZY weird stuff lately!
1. anything that goes in her mouth, she "chews" on and drools all over!
2. i watched her in her crib the other night, she is pushing herself ALL the way up onto her hands, and kicking her feet and bouncey forward 4-5 inches at a time!
3. she is finally letting me put her on her play gym and get stuff done, she doesnt want me holding her all the time, in fact today, she was throwing a fit, and i laid her down and she stopped!
4. SHE IS FINALLY SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT! she is up most of the day, with 10-15 minute naps here and there, and actually going to sleep at night, she might wake up once, for a clean diaper!
5. i went to visit my aunt so that she could meet kenzi, and i had her sititng on my leg, sideways, and i let go for a second, andwent to grab her again, to realize that she was just sitting there, with no help!
6. she has discovered her head and hair, whenever she is laying down somewheres, she is rubbing and pulling at her hair, head and ears, with this look on her face as if she was thinking, "what is this? whats it doing here? it feels funny!"
7. she giggled at me this morning.. i was sitting on the couch feeding her, and dozed of for a minute, and when i caught myself, i looked down at her, she had formula running from the corners of her mouth and she was staring at me smiling, and when i looked her eye to eye and said "what you lookin at?" SHE giggled! LMAO
she is doing so much more and learning so many things! im learning too! LOL but like, isnt she a little young to be doing some of that stuff? maybe ill end p with an early walker, talker, and fighter! gosh im scared!
oh and i,m back online too.. my computer went through an upgrade, which is why i wasnt posting very much..