Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 12:53 pm 

Hi, I am 23 years old and I am madly in love with my girlfriend, and we had sex right before her period and had went inside her by accident. She starts her cycle on the 17th or 18th of the month. And it is a couple days past and she has not started. She has been under alittle stress from our vacation and other stuff. What can we do to find out if she is or isn't? She also was told by the doctors that she could never have children, because of a bactria that had ate wholes through her Felopian tubes. Is there any chance that she could be. Could we take a home test to find out if she is or isn't? Thanks so much for any help.
Jon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 9:59 pm 

First of all, is your girlfriend on any kind of birth control?

An at home pregnancy test takes a few weeks to a month to show a pregnancy. IF you are really anxious to know or just really need to know... I would make an appt. with a doctor to get a blood test done to check and see if she is pregnant. I would wait atleast a week after the incident before I did though. I know my pregnancy showed up in my blood when I was two weeks pregnant and a urine test was negative at two weeks... now I'm almost 6 months pregnant. Sorry if I didn't help much... I really don't know anything about holes in the Fallopian Tubes. Good luck though!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 2:06 pm 

Home pregancy tests can detect pregnancy as early as the day of your missed period (the first day you're late) I took mine at a week late and it showed positive almost instantly.

Get yourself a 2-3 pack at the drug store and test as soon as she's late. Then wait a week and test again (if it was neg. the first time).

I hope it goes whichever way you are hoping for.