Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:46 am 
Hi I'm 15, and I was wondering how do you know when is the best time NOT to have sex, so that I can know when to tell my bf to back off? I get a little confused because, with the conception calendars, it tells me WHEN to have sex, so I CAN get pregnant, but we're trying our hardest not too, because I'm so young and he's older than me and doesn't want to go to prision. If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it, THANKs in advance :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:04 am 

Are you using condoms? I hate to break it to you, but a woman can actually get pregnant at ANY point in her cicle, there is just a time when it's MOST likely to occure, but it can happen any time,even if you man doesn't cum. My advice would be find a better method of birth control. Now, there is no *best* time to have sex when you know 100% that you wont get pregnant. The calendars show you when you're fertile, take into account sperm can live for up to 5 days.... so I would go on the "safer" side and avoid 5 days before to at least 3 days after what the calendar shows. Plus it depends if your cycles are regular or not. A lot of factors come into play fertility wise.

Hope that helps!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:55 am 

i think the best thing for you, being that your 15, is it try and grow up, not try and figure out when not to have sex....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:57 am 

I think it's probably best to try to figure out when to NOT have sex. What's not good at that age is figuring out when to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:18 pm 

Um, am I the only one who thinks it's weird that you are looking for advice on not falling pregnant here? but if you really don't want to be pregnant either get some contraceptives or don't have sex if your bf doesn't understand the word no he's not worth haveing!! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:17 pm 

at 15??!!! the best time to have sex is when you are much older.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:23 am 

I would wait to have sex. But if your going to have sex use contraception.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:28 pm 
Ok, in case your not getting this, I'm NOT a virgin. Haven't been for a while. I was asking because when I took a test to see when I was the most fertile, I was wondering if there was a way to know the days when I was least likely to get pregnant. And we always use protection, but there not 100%, so I'm trying to be as safe as possible

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:20 pm 

jenna103 wrote:
at 15??!!! the best time to have sex is when you are much older.

I was thinking the same thing ( I know I had it at 17 but that is still a hell of a lot better then 15)

If you dont want to get pregnant its called using Birth control.. and ever heard of a condom..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:22 pm 

ok, in case you didnt get it, most of us here get it, the point is your too darn young!! AND there IS a 100% protection, its called ABSTINENCE!

darn, why dont you just be a kid, your the type of person that we will see in Maury in a few weeks all because you just couldnt wait, And for the record, contraceptives CAN fail!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:36 pm 

This is just too insane. You really expect an honest answer from someone on this board, so your boyfriend doesn't go to jail for rape? You will not get your answer here.

Please ladies, lets leave this one alone!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:44 pm 

There really is no way to tell when you're most fertile without the use of all that ovulation kit stuff. All of our bodies our different.

I understand you are not a virgin, I just suggest you ALWAYS use protection, condoms, spermicide, birth control, whatever. You also need to talk to your significant other on what would happen if you guys did end up getting pregnant. There are options with that. Just please be careful.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:56 pm 

Melisalee wrote:
ok, in case you didnt get it, most of us here get it, the point is your too darn young!! AND there IS a 100% protection, its called ABSTINENCE!

Tell that to Mary.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:43 am 

Maryam wrote:
Melisalee wrote:

Tell that to Mary.

do you seriously have something to say about every comment i make? im not talking about Mary, im talking about here and now, today, 2005 and this girl that is too darn young to have sex.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:58 am 

ya know, now that i think about it, im not going to waste my energy, this "troll" has nothing better to do, and it is so obovious that maryam knows everything about everything, so if i have any questions or concerns, ill be relaying them to maryam through a PM since she so clearly has all the answers.

have a nice one :):):)