Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:17 pm 

hello, I'm new here and really wanted to find out if anyone has/had the same problems I'm having now.My last day of my menstral cycle was Feb.2 . I've been having the following sympthoms for the following days now.

a week now
: pain on my left abdominal area mostly on the lower part, when pressed i feel like a hard ball; feels swollen too and i have problems sleeping at night and I have to put my left leg over a pillow for comfort from pain.

4 days now: I've been sleepy alot

5 days now I've been having clear thick stringy discharge; not faul smelling

Everytime I bring my legs up toward my belly it feels like some is hitting me in the stomach. My hubby can't even put his arm or leg around that area or I hold my breath cause it is so sore.I can't even lay on my belly cause it is so sore. When we make love he's really gentle so i know it can't be from intercourse. I just don't know what the problem is. My breast's aren't sore and I don't have strange cravings. I took a preg test on the 9th it was negative; but I know it's a bit to early to detect anything.
Has anyone had anyone the following symthoms before? :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:27 am 

Hi :)

Certainly a bit odd - your cervical mucous sounds like ovulation but anything swollen that feels like a hard ball should be checked out by your doc immediately. You may have a cyst or something.

Its normal to experience O pain - its actually called Mittleshmertz - but to cause you so much pain as this is not right.

Ovulation pain can last a couple minutes/hours over a couple of days. As the egg grows in the follicle and nears the time of its release the expanding follicle can cause pain and then when the follicle bursts to release the egg this also causes pain too.

What was the 1st day of your last period?

Rik :)