Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:15 pm 

anyone have their children very close together?how do they get along?all mine are close some days it is just like a battle feild here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:59 am 

MY 2 TEENS... FORGET IT! THEY ARE LIKE MORTAL ENEMIES! :twisted: THEY ARE VERY CLOSE IN AGE- 14 & 15 1/2 MY 2 YR OLD JUST KINDA IGNORES THEM AND IS HER OWN LIL PERSON.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:18 pm 

6 years apart they used to feud like cats and dogs though they were all ways each others best defender then one day they sat down and had a talk and it was like they never disagreed before

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:50 am 

This is common between young siblings. There is an age where they fight. I used to fight too. I remember them being physical fight & not oral. My parents had to rush back home hearing us shout. They were even scared to leave us alone. But everything changed in time. :). Now we are so close to each other, its really funny. :P . I don't think you have anything to worry. Try giving them toys & engage them in activities that will keep them busy. Here are a few kids activities you that could help.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:17 am 

soontobe6 wrote:
anyone have their children very close together?how do they get along?all mine are close some days it is just like a battle feild here.

It's common that sibling's fight among themselves like cat and mouse but its also true that the love, bonding grows stronger and stronger as they grow by. I think mine is an exception as we tend to forget our fights not matter how big our fight was.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:27 am 

I've got 2 boys aged 3 and 2 they constantly fight over food,toys almost everything but at the end of the day they will play together like best friends