Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:30 pm 

what do you mean they tured off your epi????? i have never heard that term before

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:30 pm 

yea....can they legally do that? I thought it stayed on the whole time, wasn't that the whole point of getting it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:40 pm 

well it has to eventually at least come down a bit so u can push.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:21 pm 

NO they don't it may be different if it your first but with my 3rd I had my epidural on all the way through! and I would like to wade into the discussion about watermelons I had a 10 lb 7 oz baby VAGINALLY with no drugs,thats no watermelon he was a bowling ball! and my husband doesn't even have a medium sized cucumber it's only a cheerio ( small sausage) :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:37 pm 

tracey with 6 wrote:
and my husband doesn't even have a medium sized cucumber it's only a cheerio ( small sausage) :lol:

OMG TRACEY!!!!!!! LMAO!!

Well I'm not lying if that's what you all think, like WTF! :? The pain was VERY real.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:04 am 

my epi ran out so I felt it all..

and when I got stiched up cause I tore the dumb girl that did it tried to stich where she didnt freeze

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:58 am 
so tracey, basically your saying that because you have 6 kids, you know everything, right? every situation is different, just because your labor went fine and dandy, that doesnt mean that all the same rules apply for hannahs mommy, who i am assuming has a terrible labor..!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:05 am 

Hannahsmomma wrote:
dumb girl that did it tried to stich where she didnt freeze

FU***** OUCH!!!! :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:07 am 
ouchies!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:26 am 

stacielynn wrote:
so tracey, basically your saying that because you have 6 kids, you know everything, right? every situation is different, just because your labor went fine and dandy, that doesnt mean that all the same rules apply for hannahs mommy, who i am assuming has a terrible labor..!

Yes I did, more terrible and horriffic than can be described :roll: It was traumatic and I don't like to get into it...if I did I would be sitting here all day typing :roll: I also don't really appreciate people coming on here and basically saying I'm lying...like what is that? Why don't you go through what I went through, and then you can come on here and talk to me about it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:28 am 

Hannah's Mommy wrote:
Hannahsmomma wrote:
dumb girl that did it tried to stich where she didnt freeze

FU***** OUCH!!!! :cry:

yup..she just looked at me and said sorry...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:39 am 

Yea I don't think that is fair for anyone to try and compare what they went through, to what anyone else went through. (Im not talking about any imparticular), Hell I can relate! A lady at work, my human resources person tried to tell me that I shouldnt miss work just because of morning sickness and syncope, that she was sick through her whole pregnancy and only missed like 5 days of work. But the thing that is diff is, she got to sit at a desk all day! I am running around and on my feet for 8-9 hours a day! Its kind of irritating! But, no matter (in my op) what you go through during labor, the most important thing is that little baby! :( Which I am just longing for..I am growing very impatient!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:27 am 

Try not to be too impatient! you've still got a way to go yet...I didn't have Hannah untill I was 42 weeks!

Yea I had very bad morning sickness, I had to quit my job, and be put on medication for it, so... :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:47 pm 

yea they had asked me several times if I wanted leave from work and to be put on bed rest, but I said no cause I at least wanted to try! I know I had really bad days, and really good days too! They kinda evened out. But the thing that sucked was, if I would have taken leave then, I wouldn't have all the maternity leave I have now (12 weeks), and I think I am going to look for another job when that is up! Cause I know they won't work with me, for anything, because they don't care anymore! :-( Why do they have to make it so hard on people these days? Its depressing!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:21 am 

[quote="sarasmile07"]I have heard alot of "good' things about epidurals, but I am just deathly terrified of needles, so I would rather take the pain of crowing and whatnot, and leave the needles out of it! :?[/quote]

Oh sweetie, trust me. . .you'll happily take a sledge hammer to the head to avoid the pain of childbirth :lol: I though the same as you BEFORE I was in labor, then when the pain really comes, the needle is NOTHING! :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next