Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: i am new as well
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:19 am 

I am new. I am due Sept.29, 2006. I am a Army wife. i am really scared about all the pain!!! Anyone wanna chat with me and help me out??????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:37 am 

I'm also worried about how i'm going to take the pain. But I figure its going to come anyway might as well toughen up for it. So I just keep telling my self it will be bad but well worth it. I mean youre gettin a baby outta it!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:22 am 

How do you ladies feel about pain medication? Let me tell you, an epidural is SO wonderful!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:36 am 

yea untill they turn it off when you're ready to push!!! :evil: lol :lol: :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:08 am 

Tell the buggers not to turn it off when you go to push!!! I'm sorry I've had 6 babies and a couple of epidurals and let me tell you pushing them out and crowning are the most painfull things in birth as to being scared,well educate yourself,don't listen to horror stories and just remember it will all be worth it! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:04 am 

I am new at this too. My due date is June 6,2006. Is the pain medication the way to go? My husband wants me to get the epidurals. But I don't know if I want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:43 pm 

I have heard alot of "good' things about epidurals, but I am just deathly terrified of needles, so I would rather take the pain of crowing and whatnot, and leave the needles out of it! :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:38 pm 

LMAO whatever you say Sara! :lol: I think you'll definately be changing your mind haha!

I do not remember feeling my epidural AT ALL, I do however remember, QUITE vividly, the unbearable and excrutiating pain of pushing when my epi was turned OFF. Ahhhhh childbirth.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:49 am 

....If i might add... i had natural childbirth, PLUS a 2nd degree episiotomy, ahh, nothing like the feeling of your vagina being ripped in every direction imaginable as the watermelon of a baby SQUEEZES its way out of an area that was fit to midly accomodate a medium sized cucumber...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:25 pm 

hahahahaha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:34 pm 

hahahahaha!!! Melisa lmao! Oh yea mine was just the contractions that killed me, plus having a 9lb baby stuck in my birth canal for 3 hours! hahahahahahaha! So much fun

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:03 pm 

man hannahs mommy, i only had a 7 pounder, and i still felt like i was being ripped apart..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:10 pm 

oh and i forgot... you should have seen the blood that poured when the doctor had to cut me, we have a pic if u wanna see!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:13 pm 

oh man I remember hearing them sucking the blood out of me during my section...well they didn't do a very good job b/c I still had like 2 months worth after! :roll:

Yea my labour was more horrific then I could ever describe...I remember saying shortly after that I would rather have both of my arms sawed of with butter knives then go through THAT pain again...aaaaahhhh SO much fun! goin straight for a section next time! Screw that labour crap :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:12 pm 

Melisalee wrote:
....If i might add... i had natural childbirth, PLUS a 2nd degree episiotomy, ahh, nothing like the feeling of your vagina being ripped in every direction imaginable as the watermelon of a baby SQUEEZES its way out of an area that was fit to midly accomodate a medium sized cucumber...

Im sorry but that was the funniest thing ive heard all day! Thanks, that really made me laugh! :-D