Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:41 pm 

I am 16 and had sex two days ago on July 7th. The guy swears he didn't cum inside of me. I am afraid he did. When he took it out it was shooting out so I don't know if a little came out inside, but there was a slight pause before it shot out but only enough time for him to back away. So would it have squirted on my vagina if he would have been in the process before he took it out? Could I get pregnant if a little would have gotten up in there? Only if you know for sure reply. One more question would are signs you get within the first few days?
My period was supposed to start today but I am often late within a week. Just so you know!!!! :oops: :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:04 pm 

Even though your story didn't make ANY sense, being that you had sex three days before you were suppose to start your chances of being pregnant are slim to none.

Wrap it up next time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:08 pm 

First of all don't be scared. I am 17 and I have a 5 month old daugter and I hope I can help you in any way I can. If he had ejaculated inside of you there is a chance that you could become pregnant. Also-there is something called pre-cum and it contains sperm in it also. This comes out before ejaculation. Chances are you are totally fine. If you don't get your period it's a good idea to take a at home pregnancy test. Even if you get it, I would suggest taking one also. Some girls get their period even if they are pregnant. My suggestion is to get on birth control if available and use condoms. Especially beware of diseases! Stay safe and I am here if you want to talk!!!

_Melanie_

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:09 pm 

TheSimpleOne is right! Having unprotected sex so close to your period dates means that your chances of getting pregnant are REALLY slim.

Post subject: Be careful
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:12 pm 

The pull out method does not work. My friend had her fourth child from that. The whole time you have sex with a man. He is comming a little at a time the whole while. Ask a doctor or a nurse mabey they can answer some of your questions. But if you don't want any kids make sure he wear a condomn or you are on birth control. Because children are a full time responsibilty. Good luck!