Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: I am scared
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:06 am 

My period is 3 days late now, I had spotting earlier this week in my underwear... and my breasts have been tender recently, and I've had cramps on and off. This has never happened before, and Im afraid I'm pregnant, but I haven't had sexual intercourse ever... the only thing I can think of is that somehow my boyfriend got his sperm on his hand if you know what I mean... but that doesn't seem possible either, he never lets that happen. So please, what do you think is wrong with me? I really don't want to be pregnant, and I don't think it's possible... but I'm still worrying :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 8:47 am 

hey dont be scared

but you should really get that checked out because you never no it could be many other things. i dont think your pregnant but if you are and your spottin you can be on ya way to a miscarriage and thats more painful than havin a baby well thats wat i think so take a test at home and if its neg and you didnt get ya period yet go 2 a doc

well go luck mama

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 12:05 pm 

I got my period now, so I'm safe :D

wow I was really scared there, maybe it was stress that prolonged it, since I was scared when I didn't get it and my exams were on the day I was supposed to get it...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 12:10 pm 

I was just gonna say I bet you ovulated a day or two late,
hugs,cherub

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:05 am 

Unless you had sexual intercourse, there was in no way you could have been pregnant. It's impossible for semen to enter your body other than being ejaculated inside of you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 10:28 am 

There are many many many people who get pregnant without intercourse. it takes 1 drop of semen on a finger , on or near the vagina, etc. 1 drop contains millions of live potent sperm and they live up to 5 days or longer in cervecal mucus, which you will have and may see around the time of ovulation. so if you have a wet feeling down there or see stretchy eggwhite stuff or creamy like hand lotion you are fertile and will release an egg or two soon , within the week . If you playaround even without him entering your body with his penis the sperm willl live and thrive in you untill the egg meets it. it is a myth that you cant get pregnant like dagger is talking about . she could have easily gotten pregnant and is very lucky she started her period.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:49 pm 

You don't have anything to worry about. There is a possiblity, because you cannot rule anything impossible, but the chances are sooo rare hun. If you have never had intercourse, than you are fine. Sperm die almost immediatly upon hitting air.

I have had several "silent mensies " before. Or light spotting. Occasionally it happens. Just don't get too worked up, because stress causes missed periods too!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:58 pm 

no they do not die immediatly. lucky thing too as to take a test for semen men ejaculate into a cup and store it in refridge. a few hours and drive it to doctors office to be tested. sperm are sturdy fellas , that is why so many unplanned pregnancys occur.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:00 pm 

I guess my Doctor and the books were wrong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:10 pm 

:shock: haahaaaa ... yes i'd get a new doctor and a new book .unless correct info isnt important and being happy with your thoughts are . :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:12 pm 

Just wondering where you got your information? Don't you think that there is a possiblity that your source of information could be incorrect? :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:15 pm 

I have studied fertility for many many years, and used the knowledge gleaned from school, books, other professionals , and clients to help many many woman , couples , and am very confident in my sources. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:19 pm 

I am also very confident in the medical professionals I have spoken to, as well as the books I have read.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:21 pm 

:shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 4:03 pm 

I have NEVER heard of a woman getting pregnant WITHOUT intercourse. Ever.