Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: i am so scared
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:20 pm 

hey girls this morning i made a mistake i am only 16 and i have had the same bf for 3 years and we will get married i only wanted one person ever so a few months ago we started having sex i turst him so much ive known him my whole life well this morning the condom broke and he did not cum inside me and ive spent all day looking this up and it says i can get pregant form pre-cum but im not sure what im asking but i need help im about a week away from my period and im so scared could being so close to my period make it easier to get pregant i have no idea about any of this stuff could you help me please. thank you so much :?: :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:50 pm 

Hi!

Ok first you need to relax! Second there is no way of knowing anything untill you actually miss your period, then if you do miss it you can start worrying. I doubt you're pregnant though. But you never know! Just wait untill you miss your period then take a HPT. Good luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 1:24 am 

yep, you need to relax. i know it's easier said than done at times like this, but remember: stress can impact menstrual cycles and cause you to bleed late or skip a period entirely.

two words > emergency contraceptives. if you're not familiar with that term, they're certain birth control pills at a higher dosage, and are proven effective at stopping a pregnancy from beginning if taken between 72 and 120 hours after intercourse -- the closer to 72, the better they work.

to get them, call your local planned parenthood and explain your situation. the pills don't cost much, and in some cases, they'll give them to you for free. if you're not aware of a planned parenthood near you, check your phonebook or visit http://www.plannedparenthood.org to find the nearest one. if you can't get to one, try your local health dept (phone book > govt offices). if that fails, contact your family doctor or school nurse. Better yet, head to http://ec.princeton.edu/providers/ and enter your zip code and they'll give you a list of EC providers in your area. BTW, You DO NOT need Parental Consent before receiving emergecny contraceptives.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:47 am 

Oh yeah! Good thinking acidstars! The morning after pill! That is a very good idea, Good luck Simplemistake!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:58 pm 

I agree with the other girls about not worrying until it's time to worry. There is nothing you can do but wait. I wouldn't think you are pregnant seeing how your period is supposed to come in a week, if you are on a 28 day cycle you should of ovulated at least 7 days ago.

Niki
http://p201.ezboard.com/bmommysgetaway

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:37 pm 

Hey everyone, i need to know somethangs.... so please help me... I am 4 weeks late on my period and I have taken a hpt and it said no... well negitive, but last week i was bleeding like a light brown, like at the end of your period but it only lasted for 3 days and it was so light it was only there when i wiped, but i have been feeling sick... and stuff i just need to know what to do... thank you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:26 pm 

mizzthang: Call your doctor for a blood test. It is the only way to know for sure.

simplemistake: I agree witht the above posters. The best thing to do is get the morning after pill, and not to stress too much,ok? How about getting on the pill?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 11:01 pm 

I think if the OP was pregnant she should have had the baby. This post is from January.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:43 am 

:lol: I keep replying to these old posts :roll:

It was marked as new, although ALOT of these posts are marked new and they are not. Geeze, this borad is REALLY being let go!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:43 am 

Well, I know i can go to the doc, but i just want to know when should i take another hpt? I have been pregnant b4 but i didnt bleed like a light brown, or nothin i just relized that i had missed my period, i was 17 at the time, but miscarried. well the brown is gone its been gone for like 4 days now, but now this morning its like a light light pink, and now its gone. I think my breastt are starting to get a little heavyer, a little sick in the mornings... but not every morning.

Thanks you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:48 am 

Suzanne wrote:

It was marked as new, although ALOT of these posts are marked new and they are not. Geeze, this borad is REALLY being let go!

It's people coming in and bumping old posts up rather than starting a new post.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:10 am 
Site Admin

Hi Ladies;

Just wanted to let you know that the messages are being moderated daily. There seems to be a techincal problem with some of the boards resulting in the look of not having been reviewed.

We are working on getting to the bottom of this technical problem.

Sam
The Moderator

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:38 pm 

Maryam wrote:
Suzanne wrote:

It's people coming in and bumping old posts up rather than starting a new post.

Yes, it's very annoying and confusing. When I read this forum I always check the date so I know whether it's worth reading or not.