Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: I feel fat!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:48 pm 

LOL! I went to the OB today, and they said I am now. 151 1/2 lbs, and I feel fat! I was like 118 to start, but I dont know. I guess I just wanted to post about something. Oh and they kept wondering also, why I was measuring so small, well here the baby dropped in a funny way, and its head is already down *WAY* down..is this good for labor, could that be a sign of a quicker labor, since the baby is already right there? :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:29 pm 

First I was 100 lbs pre preg, and I gained 75 lbs with Hannah. I'm about 125 or so now...

AND the baby being low is a good sign, she is supposed to drop twoards the end, but unfortunately it is no indicator as to when you will go into labour. Hannah dropped when I was about, oh I dunno 30 weeks or so, and I was induced at 42 weeks :roll: Also every baby drops (usually) so...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:18 pm 

darn I thought maybe I was lucky! lol! But oh well, its like they say, the baby will come when it wants to come!
Oh and tell Hannah, Happy B-lated 1st b-day! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:57 pm 

lol yea. Thanks :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:15 am 

My first boy was also really low, really early. When I went into labor, her was already at +1 station. Unfortunitly, I sitll had 25 hours of labor, and then a c-section :x

However, I was told that if I had gotten to the pushing stage, it may have been quicker!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:28 am 

Yea its kind of uncomfortable. Feels like Im carrying a bowling bowl between my legs! LOL! Oh 28 days seems so far away! lol!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:22 am 

28 days will fly right by, soon you have your little baby, and all this pregnancy junk will be a distant memory :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:34 pm 

yea it will fly by, Hannah is one now! haha! But yea it sucks when the baby drops, you start doing the big balls walk... :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:06 pm 

I was 117 at my first appointment, 166 when I had my son(11 days early) 8 months later I am 113

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:51 am 

My biggest fear throuh, im just so worried on wether or not I am going to be able to fit into my old bikini! LOL!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:25 am 

I know I'll never fit into any of my old stuff for 2 reasons; My breasts are way bigger, and my hips have spread. :roll: I used to be a size 0-3, now I'm a 7...I still have baby fat to lose...it's tough. Well most young mothers bounce right back (biatches) but some have it rough...ah well it's way worth it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:24 am 

I just went to the ob yesterday. And he got mad at me because I gained almost ten pounds in one month. I was 110 up until last month. I am in my sixth month now. Is that bad to gain so much weight in one month. The last three months of my pregnancy has gone by fast. I just cannot wait to get my daughter here so i can sleep during the day. I work grave-yard. So she is up during the day and a sleep when i am at work. And is it bad when you are a 34c and in two months you are a 38d?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:32 am 

I dont think its bad, I would think its cool! lol! It took me my whole pregnancy to jump a cup size and some. lol! I would be showing them off like there is no tomorrow.
And I dont see why the doc would be mad at you!! That sounds like your doc, is kinda rude. I thought they wanted you to gain weight, its not your fault how much, sometimes you can't control how much you put on, its up to the baby (in a way)..UGH! I dont know..I am so sick of seeing docs.
Im going every week now, so I just want to smack them all, Im being probed and proded to much!!!! :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:41 am 

First it all depends on what KIND of weight I'd suppose. If it's actuall baby weight, or fat from you eating too much or something. I gained 75 lbs with Hanah and I'll tell you right now the majority of it was in the second half of my pregnancy, and nobody ever yelled at me...

I wouldn't count on her sleeping through the night right away either. Hannah didn't start to sleep through untill 4 months and even then she would still get up through the night. She is one now and does sleep through 99% of the time but there are still times when she wakes up...How are you planning on having a newborn sleep through the night and then allow you to sleep in the day?? Newborns sleep for 1-4 hour stretches at a time and need to be fed at least every 4 hours.

Also I wouldnt worry about the breast thing, I was lucky if I fit into a B before I got prego, now mine are a D...still :lol: It doesnt mean anything bad. Everyone is different. Your breasts are just preparing to produce milk...