Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: I had a tubal
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 1:01 pm 

Hi. I had a tubal clamps, so the aren't cut just closed off, done over 3 years ago and have never been late. Right now I am almost 3 weeks late. I had spotted once ealier this month and that was it just a spot and nothing more. I took a pregnancy test and it came back with a faint line for the positive and then i took another one and it came back negative. I am confused was hoping some one new anything about tubals or have experinced it.

Last edited by De Ann on Tue Mar 30, 2004 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 2:55 pm 

Hi De Ann,

Although I have not had a tubal ligation myself, there is a slim change your tubes could have grown back together, thus allowing you to get pregnant again. Since you are 3 weeks late and had a positive hpt, although faint, I would call your doctor.

Good luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 5:58 pm 

Well since you weren't cut I would say go see your doc there is a chance you may be pregnant. My mother had her tubes clamped 5 years before she got pregnant with me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 9:09 pm 

On my first pg thats all i had was a faint line and i was deff pg so i think id go to the doc if i were you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 9:43 pm 

Hi De

I'm in the same boat as you right now. I had a tubal almost 13 years ago. I get my cycle regularly on the 8th of each month well the last time I had it was april 8th. So yesterday I took a hpt and it was negative. So now I am confused as to what is wrong. I have had mood swings and could cry at the drop of a hat, frequent bathroom breaks and i'm just exhausted all the time so of course I thought right away that it may have happened. But according to the test i'm not. i'm only 34 so to young for menopause. I see my doctor on the 11th for a regular visit so hopefully he can shed some light on this for me. Please keep us posted on how it goes with you!

Tia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 11:32 pm 

I know a lady who had her tubes tied and is now pregnant with twins. I was told if you do not get them tied and BURNED then there will always be a chance you can get pregnant... it isn't a big chance, but there is one.