Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:07 pm 

Me and My Boy Friend Had Sex on Sat the 5 and We didnt use a condom,,,, And he didnt get the chance to pull out on time so a little bit of him sperm got in me,,,,, and befo we did some thing i was spottin blood like i was gettin my period.... and after we did somethin i havent got it.... Help Please :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:56 pm 

The only thing I can suggest is to wait a few more days and take a test to see if you are pregnant.

Post subject: A little information
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:02 pm 

Just wanted to give you a little information concerning the "pull - out method". First of all the pull - out method is NO form of BC. Because even if he pulled out before "E", his precum contains a low number of sperm that could potentially get your pregnant.

So, my advise, if you are wanting to have fun but not TTC, use some APPROVED forms of BC. IF money is an issue or privacy, places like "Planned Parenthood" offer ways to get BC relatively cheap and normally will give you free condoms if you need them.

Also, if you are afraid you might be pregnant, due to the condom breaking or the pull - out method, there is the "morning after pill" that you can get within the 72 hours right after you both had sex. You can get this through your doctor, ER, or possible clinic.

As far as other things that you have said in your post, I would advise you to try and search out more information reguarding sexual relations, STDs, BC's, and how exactly babies are concieved. Planned Parenthood, your doctor, or local ER or clinic should have free pamphlets if you are afraid of going to a professional that can explain more on various issues surrounding the types of concerns that you have brought up in your post.

I am not trying to offend you in any way possible. But I think that anyone that is sexually active should be thoroughly educated in what is going on in thier body, thier partner's body, and what can happen and how in these adult situations.

As far as if you can have a "period" if you are pregnant. Technically you can not have a period, but you can have what looks like a period called Menses (I think I am spelling that right). For further information on this, I would consult with a professional in your area.

If you are really not wanting to get pregnant, my advise would be to have two types of BC. One would be condom, but another would be the pill, the shot, something. Don't always rely on the man to be as worried about you getting pregnant as you should be. Because in that moment, well, lets just say they aren't thinking too clearly.

This reply is meant to help, not to hurt or offend. I hope it does just that.

Take care of yourself and try not to worry. Just make sure you take care of yourself.

Sincerely,

~Becca

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:11 am 

The pull out method doesnt work I think that you should wait a few days like Maryam said and take a ept. Good luck