Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 2:39 pm 

yeh hun. crap isnt it. am i the only person from england on here?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:33 pm 

I stopped using onesies when I switched my son to cloth diapers. I personally like tshirts best. Over the summer he sleeps in a shirt and diaper. In the winter I put him in footed pajamas unless he's sleeping with me.

You don't really need much for a newborn. Some blankets, plenty of onesies or tshirts in case you have a baby that spits up a lot, diapers and breasts. You'll figure out as time goes on what you like and don't like and buy accordingly as you go. Don't stock up on anything because it could be a complete waste of money.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:57 am 

thanks. think i am already for baby now at last she jus needs to arrive lol!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 2:00 pm 

bex41 wrote:
lol i forgot we were in different parts of the world, yeh thats what i ment thanks for the help. do babies still need onsies and sleepers when they are older then new born?

Oh definately!! Hannah lived in onesies in the hot months of summer when she was 4-6 mos, and she still wears them under her clothes now that it's cold again. She still wears sleepers too. They're warm and comfy and perfect for around the house or to sleep in! I've foud that they stop at like 18 months for onesies, but sleepers, like Suzanne said, I've seen for 24 mos+. They have longjohns, and thermal sleeper like things, that are actually better than onesies for the winter b/c they cover more skin than just the torso.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 2:32 pm 

My daughter will be 2 in march and I still put her in onesies (sp) sometimes...

They make em real big..

and pinkstar no one was picking on her.. we were saying we didnt understand what she was saying....people accusing others of starting drama are usually the ones who start the drama.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:47 pm 

[quote="Hannahsmomma"]My daughter will be 2 in march and I still put her in onesies (sp) sometimes...

They make em real big..quote]

Really?? How big do they make them?? I've only seen up to 18 mos...what size is your Hannah in now?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:58 pm 

I have all in ones or sleepers or what ever you call em in size 2, a company called bonds makes them and they even have slip resistant pads on the feet! :lol: Gee this site is getting picky sometimes though :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:10 pm 

Sorry, I know some of you are new to this site but Pinkstar also said he baby rolled over at like 3 weeks. Super baby, I guess. Unfortunately there is no proof of her excessive lying because this site has been hacked many times and lost the posts she made about it. I'm not calling her a troll, I am just calling her a liar.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:50 am 

Hannah's Mommy wrote:
Hannahsmomma wrote:
My daughter will be 2 in march and I still put her in onesies (sp) sometimes...

They make em real big..quote]

Really?? How big do they make them?? I've only seen up to 18 mos...what size is your Hannah in now?

I am pretty sure I have ones that are up to 24 months....I could be wrong and they are just up to 18 months..i'll look next time I go down in our room

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:48 am 

Hmm now that I think of it I might have seen them for 24 mos...Hannah fits into the 18 month onesies and now the sleepers too! :lol: she's a big girl! I find that they make outfits smaller, so she still fits the 12 month outfits (shirt/pants etc...) for the most part anyway, you know how it is LOL! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:37 am 

Oh, you can get REALLY big onzies! My son wears a size 3T, and I still put them on him for sleeping and playing outside in the winter. They also make footie pj's for school age childres, I wish they made them big enough for adults. . .they are so cozy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:57 am 

Suzanne wrote:
Oh, you can get REALLY big onzies! My son wears a size 3T, and I still put them on him for sleeping and playing outside in the winter. They also make footie pj's for school age childres, I wish they made them big enough for adults. . .they are so cozy!

LOL

Hannah just wears normal pjs now...Mom is always buying new ones at superstore

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:18 pm 

Heatherherzek, I hope I didn't come across wrong with the fanny comment ,alot of american movies refer to the bumas a fanny ,that s where I get it from , no offence meant ! Tracey

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:03 pm 

tracey with 6 wrote:
Heatherherzek, I hope I didn't come across wrong with the fanny comment ,alot of american movies refer to the bumas a fanny ,that s where I get it from , no offence meant ! Tracey

LOL! Tracey I took no offense to the fanny comment!! Actually on another board I post on many people from England thought all Americans said fanny. I guess I can see where that comes from, because my grandmother says it. I've never said it unless I was just kidding around... I just thought that it's too funny that everyone thinks Americans say fanny!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:43 pm 

I dont think I've ever said it, or heard anyone say it, but hey I live in Canada LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol:

J/k Thats is pretty funny tho...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next