Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:42 am 

I was looking for a new forum to join that deal with parenting. I came upon this one thinking it would be fun. I've noticed that many of you are extremely RUDE to the other posters. Is this really necessary? The girl was asking for help and though it was rather hard to understand, did it make you feel better to make fun of her?

Amy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:37 am 

JaysonsMom wrote:
I was looking for a new forum to join that deal with parenting. I came upon this one thinking it would be fun. I've noticed that many of you are extremely RUDE to the other posters. Is this really necessary? The girl was asking for help and though it was rather hard to understand, did it make you feel better to make fun of her?

Amy

wow!! here you come to save the day!! YAY!!! i dont see how in the world you would think THIS board is fun.... you must have a boring life :D LOL!

the only thing fun about it is the lack of common sense poeple have here! its amusing!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:30 pm 

JaysonsMom wrote:

Amy

If you dont like it dont read it....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:41 pm 

HeatherHerzek wrote:
Sorry, I know some of you are new to this site but Pinkstar also said he baby rolled over at like 3 weeks. Super baby, I guess. Unfortunately there is no proof of her excessive lying because this site has been hacked many times and lost the posts she made about it. I'm not calling her a troll, I am just calling her a liar.

There may be no proof to be read, but there are ALOT of women that were here through all that crap. Pretty ridiculous if ya ask me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:42 pm 

Melisalee wrote:
HeatherHerzek wrote:
Sorry, I know some of you are new to this site but Pinkstar also said he baby rolled over at like 3 weeks. Super baby, I guess. Unfortunately there is no proof of her excessive lying because this site has been hacked many times and lost the posts she made about it. I'm not calling her a troll, I am just calling her a liar.

There may be no proof to be read, but there are ALOT of women that were here through all that crap. Pretty ridiculous if ya ask me.

Maybe pinkstar is the TURTLE!!! hahahahaha!!! wouldnt that just be the icing on the cake!!! LMAO!!!!

Some people just try too darn hard.. pinkstar, youll never have it, quite trying.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:45 pm 

JaysonsMom wrote:

Amy

to answer your last question... it MADE MY DAY TO MAKE FUN OF HER!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:29 pm 

if it made your day to make fun of her GET A LIFE !!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:24 am 

i agree with you tracey- i cant believe how rude these people are

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:11 am 

Hey, guys! I realize I am new here, but don't you think that was a little over the top? There wasn't any call to be so callous. She was asking for help and I thought that was what this board was about (moms helping other moms) or I would not have joined. I hope that is not the norm as I would find that extremely sad. Comments like that would run off people that could truly benefit from something like this. A message board like this is all some people have as a resource depending on their circumstances. Just a thought!