Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:00 pm 

Okay, Here is the deal. My periods are never exactly on time but always within a day or two of each other i'd say. I slept with the guy I had been seeing unprotected on Jan. 1. Last period was Dec. 18th. Here's the kicker....HE SWEARS he was in an accident 3 years ago he can not have children. He's even been going to the Dr. every few months to have his sperm count monitored...last time being in October and ZERO sperm. We still used the pull out method anyway......but I swear I feel pregnant. I have been having sore bbs and cramping for 2 weeks now, so nausaus for the past 3 or 4 days. which i know are also signs of PMS trust me! I run to the restroom constantly thinking af is here but no sign. But I just keep getting all these weird signs (I'm kinda supersticious) and just feel like I am I mean I truly "feel" like I am. (No I don't exactly want to be right now) After he told me today that he's no doubt about it 100% infertile I felt much better.......but I still am having my doubts. Am I being rediculous? (And before anyone says anything about sleeping together unprotected we were both tested for EVERYTHING before we did so!!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:44 pm 

Take a test! That is the only way you'll know!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:47 pm 

Oh I forgot to mention I did test last night and it said no. However when I tested with my daughter i took an ept and it said negative when I was indeed about 3 weeks pg :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:41 pm 

Again, I agree with Marianne! Wait another week or two ond take a test, Like she said it is the only way to know. If you are still having doubts after that then get a blood test done. Good luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:51 am 

I think you should wait about anothe 2 weeks and test again. As far as having sex without a condomn. Unless you two are trying to have a baby. If I were you I would use a condomn. The pull out method does not work because he is coming a little at a time the whole time. And you really can't believe the doctor about the sperm count either. Some men have vasectomeys and still get some women pregnant. If it is meant for you to have a baby it will happen.