Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:57 am 
Lily has finally figured out how to jump in it and I am soooooo happy. She will jump in that thing for like 20 minutes! She has her Disney Tunes on and just jumps away and is so happy! For awhile I thought she was not going to "get" how to jump in it. So yesterday I started to show her and she did it! Woo-hoo!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:13 pm 

Hey Krissi do you have a link for that one? I'd like to check it out...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:27 pm 
They make all different kinds. I have the kind in the first link

http://www.babygearmart.com/baby/evenflo_8626.html

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/de ... y&n=549056

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/de ... y&n=549056

Post subject: I Love My Johnny Jump Up
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:56 pm 

Your little Lily is taking off. First crawling and now figuring out johnny jump up while she listens to her Disney tunes. She is absolutely adorable. It's so amazing when you think about it how they are seeing everything for the first time and experiencing everything from a smile to crawling and so much more. All while they look at you to let you know they are enjoying it or sometimes not enjoying (cleaning their nose) lol. I look so forward to my Brie experiencing the johnny jump up as Lily is :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 2:06 pm 

You need molding on the door frames for those though right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 2:08 pm 
i was going to ask he same thing, cuz we dont have milding on our doors. i thought they made one that was like a swing, but was a jum up thingie..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 2:09 pm 
yes, that is correct.

If a doorway frame is not avaiable I heard that these are great too. I wanted to get one of these too but my husband said we had too many things already :(

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/de ... y&n=542462

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:20 pm 
Wow today is discovery day in my house. We also have a stationary bouncer, Fisher Price Hop N' Pop and Lily just figured out how to bounce in it and she is going crazy! When she hops there is a bubble with balls in it that pop so she is fascinated! I knew I bought these things for a reason! Woo-Hoo, free time!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:59 pm 

lol! Thanks for the links Krissi. I just realized that we don't have any molding here either :( It's a good thing they make that other one too!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:49 pm 

I refuse to by that other one. I know payton won't use it then my husband will kill me for buying yet something else. Her swing, exersaucer and bouncey seat are all packed away. She hates them all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:31 am 

Really? huh what a waste of money then LOL! I guess you really have to take a chance on wether or not they will like it! Hannah likes her bouncy chair so far...I guess we'll see how she does with whatever I decide to buy for her next! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:40 am 
I bought all this stuff for Lily and I was beginning to think I wasted my money then...POOF.....she loves them! She thinks thes things are the greatest in the world. Next to conquer is the walker!! My short little girls feet can finally just about reach the ground. She has moved backwards but has not figured out that it goes forwards. I am thinking now that she has that bouncing motion down she migt be able to get it. Lily still uses her boucey seat too :) She watches her cartoons in the morning in it though it is getting ready to dissappear since she can sit up now and she will be laying back in the bouncy chair and decide she wants to sit up and she does and then she wants to get to the ground so she crawls off the chair. Guess she has outgrown it :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:00 am 

We love the johnny jump up too! Jake will mostly just swing/spin in it but once in a while he bounces. He will sit in it for 1/2 hour!! Only thing is, ours seems to be high in the front and he sucks on it the whole time because it is in his face.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:09 am 
Is the back part as high as the front? I know with mine the back is the high part and the front is lower

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:35 pm 

No, the front it higher when he is not in it. And I did check to make sure we were using it the right way...as long as he doesn't start jumping hard and banging his chin or face on it I guess we are okay.