Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: I'm A Newbie
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:58 am 
Hi, my name is Krissmas and I am new here. I have a 2 1/2 year old son, and I am currently in my fifth moth of pregnancy, and have been told it is most likely a girl-I want a girl so keep your fingers crossed!!! I am 21 and a proud stay-at-home-mom, and my s/o Luis is very supportive of the fact that I am enjoying being a single mom. This is our first baby together and he is quite excited, tho he does still wish it were a boy-but he'll get over it, lol! Looking forward to getting to know evveryone, and please post back and tell me about yourself. Oh, and I noticed 1sttimemom had a baby gender question-they usually can't tell for sure the sex of the baby till between 18-24 weeks-the closer to 24 weeks the more accurate, because that is when a boy's testicles drop!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:40 pm 

Hello, I am 24 and in my 4th month with my first. My boyfriend and I both work full time at the moment, but I am contemplating being a stay at home mom as well! We are looking at houses and trying to plan as much as possible. I found out that I am pregnant when I was already 14 weeks along..............so we don't have as much time as we thought we did. But it is nice to meet you and if you have any questions about me or my situation feel free to ask. Or if you just want to chat I am always willing to do that as well!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:17 am 

My husband and I both work full time jobs too. But there is no way I can be a full time stay at mom at the moment. Not enough money. Maybe one day I can be a stay at mom. Maybe when my husband gets in the police force or something. If you can afford to be a stay at home mom. Go ahead and do it. And I would miss working everyday. Because since I was 15 which is almost six years ago. I have had a part time or full time job.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:27 pm 

Thanks for the info Krissmas. My name's Katie. I'm 26, and this is my first pregnancy. I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl. I figured that I had to wait a little while before they could tell anything. I guess it really doesn't matter as long as it's healthy, I'm just excited to know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:49 pm 

Hey I'm Kayla (20) mommy to Hannah (1 yr). I also live in Ontario, Canada! You are so lucky to be a 21 yr old SAHM of (almost) 2! :D Welcome to the board! :wink: