Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: i m in tears
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:54 pm 

hi
new to this forum,
i have a problem of irregular mensus.doctor told me that i have ovarian cysts in both ovaries advice me to take glucophage...though i m to take 3 a day but i feel so sick that the dr. told me to reduce the consumption acc. to whatever i can handle so i came to 1 a day...

i had my period for 2 months almost regular in 45 day approx after i started the medication but past 1 and 1/2 month i havent had my periods i feel a little pain in my back and sometime a little heavyness and pain in the lower abdomen thats about it...i want to get preganant so desperatly that when i did the test at home and it showed negative i was in tears...i still want some miracle and hope the test is wrong and i m pregnant!!! please pray for me. i am so confused dont know what to do ..any advice is welcome
thanks
despo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:17 am 

hi i have the same kind of problem but i have polycystic ovaren sydrome which are little bitty cysts all over your overias on my right side i think they side i hade twenty five that coverd like seventy five percent of my overy. and my left i only had thirteen. well they put me on gluophage twice a day and i could not handle it. she also put me on promtrem once a night for ten days, that was too make me ovulate and it worked. i had my periods from aug 05 until i just recently got prego. they also took me off my glougphage and started me on avandia once a day and they worked out nicley. a side effect to that was more ovulation which i found to be a plus since i was trying to get prego. so maybe talk to your doc about that

sincerly casey

Post subject: still praying
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:56 am 

tryingFORaLIFE wrote:
hi i have the same kind of problem but i have polycystic ovaren sydrome which are little bitty cysts all over your overias on my right side i think they side i hade twenty five that coverd like seventy five percent of my overy. and my left i only had thirteen. well they put me on gluophage twice a day and i could not handle it. she also put me on promtrem once a night for ten days, that was too make me ovulate and it worked. i had my periods from aug 05 until i just recently got prego. they also took me off my glougphage and started me on avandia once a day and they worked out nicley. a side effect to that was more ovulation which i found to be a plus since i was trying to get prego. so maybe talk to your doc about that

sincerly casey

hi Casey,
thanks for the reply it really comforted me to know that someone else has gone through the same problems that i am going thru right now and knowing that u have become pregnant ,Congratulations for that,gave me hope....thanks again....
the medicine promtreim u told me about for how long did u took it before u start having normal periods and does it have any side effect on you like nausea pain..etc and about avandia did u start it after u got prego or before and does it had any side effect too.....and what do you mean when u said "more ovulation" how does it shows i mean ur mensus become more frequent or anything like that??
i have my appointment with Dr on 19th of this month...hoping for the best!!and i will ask about these medication as well ..since glucophage doesnt seems to be working for me i have been taking for 3 months now
pls pray for me and do reply back as it really helped me emotionally(i am a wreck because of all this)
thanks
despo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:11 pm 

Hi Im sorry I dont have either condition but wish you luck ttc and hope you get your BFP