Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:32 pm 

Hi everyone. my name is Lacey and just want to meet some new woman out there that can be some help when i have a question or someone who is at that same point as me, so we can compare things together. im 22 and 15 weeks pregnant. im due april 13th 2006 and i am going to find out what i am having when i am 18 weeks along. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:06 pm 

Congrats! My name is Kayla, I'm 19 and I have a 8 1/2 month old named Hannah. I've been a regular on these boards since I was about 6 months pregnant! The time will FLY hun and your bundle will be almost one before you know it! :D Feel free to ask any question that pops into your mind, I did alot of research about pregnancy and labor when I was pregnant so I should be able to help out. :)

Oh and I'll swear by these sites, they helped me ALOT during my pregnancy! check em out!:

www.webmd.com
www.babycenter.com

you can get week by week pregnancy emails and calendars and stuff!

Ciao!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:15 am 

Hi Lacey! Im 27 years old, and 14 weeks pregnant. How have you been feeling?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:56 pm 

Hello there........I am 24 and 15 weeks along with my first child now.....I hope all is going well with your pregnancy!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:57 am 

i am 18 and 22 weeks pregnant. when i first found out i was a bit scared because i have had many previous losses. i am seeing a doctor this time but was alittle scared because i drank heavily in the first month without knowing it. i was a very bad drinker drinking all day everyday untill i found out i was pregnant. then i just quit like that. everything was going good until i went to see my doctor last month. she informed me i might have cervical cancer and my baby has fluid blockage in his kidneys. i went about a week ago and thank heaven i am fine and the babys problem is healing itself. they said if it aint compleley better by birth he has to go through surgery. but now everything looks good. and i am finally starting to feel better about this pregnancy. and if you havent noticed its a boy. i am stuck on a name though. my husband is picky.
: