Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:02 pm 
Hi everyone. I really need some help here! I'm only 15 years old, and think I may be pregnant. I'm really nervous, but not scared. I had sex for the first time on September 16th, 2004. It is now October 20th, 2004. I did get my period weeks ago, but it was a day late. I took a pregnancy test two weeks after I had sex, and it came out negative, that was before I got my period. Now however, I am having some severe cramping in my lower stomach and lower back pain. My breasts are a little sore, and they even look and feel more full. I feel really sick at times, and then fine. I am really tired lately, and my appetite is constantly changing. I'm not convinced at all that I'm not pregnant. I have a strange feeling that I am. I'm not worried though, I would have support from my parents and grandparents. I don't know what to do. What do you guys think? Please help me. I would love to bring a child into the world, even though I'm young, and give an amazing life. But, I have no idea if I'm pregnant or not. PLEASE HELP!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:51 pm 

Your best bet is to take another pregnancy test, but if you had a period and it was prettymuch normal, you're probably not.

I don't want to sound like I'm preaching to you or anything, but If you're not pregnant, try to be careful next time! :) It's dangerous for you and the baby to be pregnant at such a young age... your body is not yet fully developed and the risk of preterm labor and miscarriage is very high if you are under 19 years. I had quite a few friends in high school (which wasn't long ago, I'm only 21) that got pregnant, and none of them had normal pregnancies.

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to scare you... I just want you to know, in case you aren't pregnant, so you'll be more careful next time. :) Anyways, get tested and if you are pregnant, just take care of yourself. Let us know how the test comes out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:36 pm 

If that is the only time you had sex I would seriously doubt you are pregnant. Did you have sex any other times? Hailey's mom is right lots of risks can be involved if you are too young and 15 is really young. I would take another test but if you had sex just that one time, you are probably ok. There are many symptoms that can be part of pregnancy or something totally different (sickness, PMS, stress, etc). I would get on birth control if I were you. Now is not the time in your life to get pregnant if you can avoid it. You'll have plenty of chances later with someone who will stick with you. The baby deserves a dad if it's not too late.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:57 am 

I think you'll be just fine... I doubt your pregnant... I thought I was a million times and never was... Just take care of your self if you are, and if you need ayone to talk to feel free and write me anytime... I'm only 20 and I know how scary that could be even with the support. Take a test and tell us all how it goes. Good luck sweety :)

Post subject: Thank You All So Much!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:30 pm 
I really would like to thank you all for your thoughts and support. I just posted that message yesterday, and it was awesome how you all cared enough to reply that soon. I haven't re-tested yet, but I probably will very soon. Yes, that was the first time I had sex. It was my first, and probably will be the last for a very long time. See, my boyfriend, my everything, has been taken away from me by a meaningless piece of paper. A restraining order, because of my father. My parents found out that I had sex, and that was the last time I saw him. All because he is three years older (only 18), he could be in a lot of trouble. I am just devastated. I love him with all of my heart and soul. He is everything to me. He made me feel amazing in every way possible. I could be around him in just pajamas with no makeup, and still he would tell me I was beautiful. I just don't know what to do without him. I see his eyes everywhere. I see him in my dreams. This wasn't suppost to happen. I miss him so much that it hurts physically from the inside out. We didn't have sex, we simply made love. It wasn't forced at all, 100% consensual. It was meant to be. It was out of love. He had always told me he'd wait as long as I needed, and that was when I was ready. I'm sorry for getting into all this, but I just really needed to get it all out. I really hope he waits for me. I have a year and a half until I'm legal, and can have contact with him. He's more than just an age, and I'm more than just a minor. We are people. Thank you all for listening to me, and helping me out. You're amazing. If you have any advice for me or have been through something like this, PLEASE e-mail me at JxShatteredSoulxA@hotmail.com Thank You!!!! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:56 pm 

Hi
First of all I'd like to say I kinda know what you are going through. I am just 17 and pregnant. If you end up truly being pregnant send me a message sometime. And I would just like to say: one of my friends had sex only 1 time and now she has a baby boy and no dad since it was a one night stand. I hope everything works out for you.