Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:49 pm 

Is it really bad during the summer? I live in UK and i am due at 31 of july. Even now when i am in a hot place i start feeling unwell and dizzy and need to cool myself down. Was thinking that in summber i will be fainiting if the heat continues to make me feel dizzy.

What about shopping everything for the baby during the second trimester? Some websites advice to do the shopping then as the last trimester might be very tiring going around the shops. Shall i rush and go now or i still got some more time? I was thinking also about the heat during the summer.

I had my ultrasound at 11 weeks. I dont know if it sounds crazy but i was afraid that she will tell me that no baby is to be found there. But when i saw him/her i couldnt doubt anymore that i am pregnant. The next scan is expected after 2 weeks. Cant wait to see if the little one inside is well and ok. Am too worried at times but trying to be patient. Is this normal? Here they do only 2 scans during the pregnancy so i cant really go and check any time i want. It makes me quite nervous when i dont know what is happening inside.

Ohh another funny thing. Have u ever woke up in the morning checking to see if ur big tummy is still there? It happens often to me. Maybe i am just a funny person or maybe because it is for the first time. Haha.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:28 pm 

tryingFORaLIFE wrote:
congrat this is my first one and i am due july 27 06

hey, i'm new to this site. but i just wanted to say that this is my first and i'm due july 16th so our dates are real close! i'm 18, btw.