Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: i made it back.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:03 am 
Hey everyone. we got our internet up and going early this morning.. yay!!! We are all settled into our apartment. mykenzi is doing much better being here. its bigger, we arent all on top of eachother now lol.

we got our bedroom set up, and finally am getting some use out of that changing table!!
i updated her webpage.. she has had lots of smiles for her momma and she has been making cute little girl baby noises too!

Kayla~ still no baby????? girl what ya waiting on? I had told my dad that we needed the internet back ASAP because i had two preggo mommies on the board that i needed an update on!!! lol... so this week for sure hun.. are ya nervous?

Marianne~ i cant remember what your one post said, arent you getting induced tonight? well um, i guess if it si today, she wont answer me huh? hehehee

good luck to you both.. im so excited for you!!!!! and yes.. like i seen another person say.. get as much sleep as you can now!! cuz trust me, mine is going on a month and i still dont gte more than 4 hours of sleep at a time.. max!! lol.. but its worth every minute!

gotta get going, ill be up an back to my posting habits within this week,

Melisa and Mykenzi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:43 am 
Welcome back! Glad your move went smoothly!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:14 pm 

Welcome back and cogratulations on the move.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:46 pm 

Hey girl! Welcome back!

Yup I'm being induced twomorrow evening! I am really nervous about it but excited too! I slept alot last night but I don't know if I'll be able to tonight because of my nerves! lol!

Congrats on your move! I'm glad Mykenzi is doing well!

:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 8:47 pm 

Oh my goodenss hannah's mom you are still pregnant???? This has to be the longest pregnancy ever. Good thing you are being induced tomorrow. I think that baby is just too warm and comfy in there they got to go get her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:31 pm 
LOL she loves her momma so much that she just dont want to come out!!!! tehehhehehe dont forget to eat as well before you go in.. no eating or drinking during labor, only ice chips.. so grub on lady, just in case your labor is long :):)

were gonna call guinness to have them recors the longest labor ever... title belonging to kayla and hannah

Melisa

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:47 am 

LOL! No kidding! Yea I'm getting up early (well early for me) so I'll have plenty of time to eat and get ready before I go! I go to the doc's at 2 then off to the hospital after that! I am SO jittery! But I'll have my Hannah VERY soon! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:02 am 

Today is FINALLY baby day. GOOD LUCK!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:08 pm 

Thanks Jenna! I didn't get much sleep last night so I am gonna be one tired Momma! Anyway I'm off! Talk to you all soon!