Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: i need help and advice!!
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:31 pm 

ok well basically i think im pregnant, but i also was last year and went through a horrific time with my parents and was eventually forced into an abortion. while i was at the clinic before the procedure i was told i have a negative blood type and would need some sort of an injection so my blood wouldnt reject the baby. So i have no idea what it is that i need or where to go to get it because i have no medical insurance and i cant afford to go to the doctors. Are there any clinics that would do it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:52 pm 

first, try to get on medicaid. that's what i did..you may be denyed at first but keep trying. i was denyed twice before being accepted. I also have RH-negative blood and had to recieve the Rho-gam shot. you can check for clinics in your area online and call around to see if they give the shot. but if your pregnant you REALLY need to go to the doctors every month! otherwise there could be something wrong with your baby and you would never know it!! try www.maternitycard.com its an insurance for pregnant women. for the sake of your baby, go to the doctor!!! also you dont need the shot until 28-32 weeks