Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: i need to know if...
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:40 am 

ok yeah this is weird but i need to know when u can get pregent, because, me and my g/f got carried away and she put it in, but after 30 secs i took it out. now this was 2 days after her period is done, i wanna know if im in trouble!!!!! or not

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:02 am 

and yeah dont say......get her tested..lol cause yeah i dont feel like hearing that..but yeah she keeps telling me that she aint because the only time she can get preg is on her period....thats what her stupid parenting class told her...but i dont believe it.....should we get the morning pill?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:10 am 

and 1 more thing, i didnt not finish in her, basically i stopped cause it was stupid and i didnt want to get in crap. and no i didnt precum or nothing, so am i worrying for nothing

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:42 am 

Ooh, my turn, my turn.

1. If you have issues with people telling you to get her tested, perhaps you should refrain from asking if she's pregnant. Fact of the matter is: a test can answer that question; people on this message board cannot. Better yet, if you have issues with people telling you to get her tested + consider pregnancy as "(you being) in trouble", perhaps you should refrain from having sex until such time as you're capable of and willing to get her tested, and capable of and willing to have sex in a responsible manner. Yes, emergency contraceptives are a good idea.

2. Either she's not paying attention in that parenting class, or whoever's teaching it has a lot to learn. While every woman's different, and she can get pregnant while having her period, fertility is highest + conception is most likely to occur around/during ovulation.

3. Don't be so sure about the lack of pre-cum. If you were engaged in intercourse at the time, the tip wasn't in view... and I doubt you have x-ray vision of some sort. Most males will leak some amount of pre-cum throughout intercourse b/c it acts as a lubricant. You won't necessarily be aware it's happening, and you may very well mistake it for vaginal secretions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:27 am 

To add to #2 above since I highly doubt you know what ovulation is, it normally occurs midway between periods. DO NOT rely on timing this as your method of birth control (also known as the rhythm method). From the tone of your post I'm assuming that you are a teenager, as is she which means that more than likely her menstral cycle is not regular and therefore timing is not reliable.

The morning after pill can be taken upto 72 hours later. Contact your local Planned Parenthood to find out more. While you're at it, read through their website www.plannedparenthood.org. A little education about how reproduction works could benefit both of you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:13 pm 

lady's im a guy but seriously im scared to death, but the g/f aint. so sorry if this sounds rude. and no seriously there was no thrusting no nothing.......cause i didnt believe what was happening so i took it out.....so this is y im asking, and thanks for the info in the morning after pill

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:45 pm 
Here are some websites for you....

http://www.drmirkin.com/women/8786.html

http://www.childbirthsolutions.com/arti ... /index.php

http://archives.cnn.com/2000/HEALTH/wom ... index.html

http://www.menstruation.com.au/periodpa ... iknow.html

Maybe those will help you a little bit better

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:18 pm 

Actually, most providers will supply EC for as long as five days after unprotected sex (or "accidents") occur. However, it *is* far more effective when taken before the end of the third day.

You and your GF might want to discuss a back-up method. Planned P and/or your local health clinic likely provide the pill at a low, low cost.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:38 pm 

well from what that menstration site told me that if she is dry then she aint firtile thank god, because i was at that site before, and she was dry so i think we are fine :) but im still gonna get that morning after pill just incase to be sure

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:46 pm 
Just please use a condom from now on. Don't make the morning after pill your only form of birth control. That's not what it was made for but unfortunatly people know it is there so they are not careful. That is why it is called an EMERGENCY contraceptive.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:00 pm 

Just because she wasn't fertile dosn't mean she can't get pregnant! :roll: Gaaaad!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:22 pm 

lol yeah it was a 1 time think and itll never happen again!!!! for 2 darn yrs cause im not taking this chance again. and plz dont bring my happy time down....... :evil: so im happy very friggin happy and never having sex till im 21 and its a promise.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:20 pm 

PLEASE think seriously about using condoms when you DO decide to have sex again-to protect yourself from AIDS as well as pregnancy. You might think you're safe but you never know for sure who your partner has been with in the past-sometimes people lie.