Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: i ont kow about this1
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 3:55 pm 
hey everyone, i ahvent been able to be up to normal on posting i had a very bad night last night and i thought maybe id ask you all in cxase you might know anything about it.

sunday night at 10 pm, i had a temp of 101.3, i took tylenol, i felt neaseous, and had dull achey cramping in my belly, near the area of the cycst. at 2 am my temp was 98.5, at 3 am, my temp was 99.0, still neaseous and cramping... so i took more tylenol, went to bed, this morning i get up, no fever, but im achey, kind of like i felt after i had kenzi, this morning my belly was cramping, and i still felt neaseous, but after kenzis morning bottle, and some social time, she went to sleep, and so did i, and i woke up at 2:30, no temp, no cramping, no neaseousness!~

so i was just wondering if you thikn this may have been related tothe cyst? i did a google search and some of the symptons of ahving large ovarian masses were some symptoms i had. i had thought about it being the flu, but when the flu hits me, it hits hard an all at once, i also dont have a sore throat,or ear ache, or sinus problems...

i called my doc office, and had to talk to the nurse there, and all she said was "keep your appointment, you have a mass on the left side and a simple cyst on the right!!" and that was all she said.. now the office is closed so there is no one there to talk to... and WHY was i NOT told about the one on the right! i think i have a right to know these things!!!

ok so maybe this post was more of a vent session, but im so frsutrated, im so weak feeling right now that i cant even pick my baby up and walk, i have to pick her up, and get to where im going quick cuz i feel like i might drop her! last night, i couldnt even bathe her and she had a horrible night because of it!! this morning, i felt likee such an incompetant mother because i couldnt hardly do anything for her due to me being so freaking weak!!! but i think she knows i dont feel well because she has been soo good all day, full of smiles, only whimpering when she is hungry, and no screaming fits yet...

ok i think im done now, lol, felt good to get that al out!

:):):)

melisa

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:34 pm 
It probably does have to do with the cyst, but I am not doctor so I don't know. Your surgery is this week, right? It will be over soon and you can go back to being a regular mother!:) Just do what you can now, Mykenzi might have a rough few days but things will get back to normal. You are in no way incompetant because of this. You are a wonderful mother!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:50 pm 
yup , my suregery is friday, im so anxious! i know she may have a rough time and give my mom a rough time while im in there, and its gonna be double rough for me afterwards cuz ill be on a 10 pound restriction, and kenzi is 13 pounds!~ my mom, luckily for me, is taking aweek off of work to help me through the roughest part. i guess im just one of those moms thgat knows i am a good mom, but it kills me to not be able to do the things i usually do, whcih in return i know confuses her a little.