Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:33 pm 

Hello again..I posted on here about a month ago, and I had thought I was pregnant, because I was feeling sick..and had been bleeding when I wasnt supposed to, which I thought was implantation bleeding. I also had some other signs. I took a test 2 weeks after I had sex, and it was negative. Time for my period rolls around, and it doesnt come. Its not always regular, but it has been lately. I was supposed to get it on july 13th or around there, and havent yet. I dont have any signs of pregnancy, but im getting ALOT of headaches, and never did before this. So, if anyone has any imput, it would be great! Thanks!

Ps. The main reason I thought i was pregnant originally is because my boyfriend had cummed inside of me..and the signs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 2:26 am 

I guess noone has any comments? lol ok.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:07 am 

All I can say is, take a blood test from the doctor's or lab's office. That one will not be wrong!! It took until 2 weeks after my missed period to show up that I was pregnant. I hope you find out one way or the other soon!

Post subject: hmmm
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 12:08 am 

well sometimes you can still have your period and be pregnant and the fact is some peoples ph levels don't show up on pregnancy tests either.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 4:07 pm 

Thanks so much for everyones information. I have another reason to think I am pregnant now. I have been noticing, that my areolas are slightly darker, and I can see lots of veins in my breasts, which i didnt see before, they look like theyre a little more puffy, and i read that this is a sign of pregnancy. I cant think of any other reason why they would be doing this, unless I was pregnant. Im really convinced that I am now, so..if anyone has any imput on this, please post and let me know. Thanks so much!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:41 pm 

The only advice I can give you is to take a pregnancy test. That is the only way you will truely know. I was scared to buy a pregnacy test at first to. But I took and both were postive.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:12 pm 

im going to get a test in a couple days. I'll keep everyone posted. I just really think I am now. I dont see why these things would be happening to me, unless i am pregnant. But yeah, im going to get a test on Wednesday i think. So, ill let ya know!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:47 pm 

Have you tested yet??? If not buy an EPT test they are a little more expensive but are VERY sensitive.. Test again if you still dont have a period after a negative test and a week go see your dr and get a test from them. Good Luck!