Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: idea
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:36 pm 

Has anyone thought to create a page attachted to this page to show the pictures of all the new little ones??

Just thought it might be neat.

Last edited by Miley_Newlyweds on Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:27 pm 
the regular ones that post have topics on the parenting board with links to their little ones pictures. some dont, but alot do.. check it out :):):) the link to my lil ones pix is below my ticker

melisa

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:06 pm 

Thank you Melisa for your reply. I just looked at your website of Makenzi. She is sooo beautiful and looks like a doll. Is she sleeping through the night yet? Her smiles must warm your heart !!

Take care of yourself and your new little one.

Becca

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:19 pm 
she hasnt yet gotten through a whole night, but things are getting better, i can get a max of 5-6 hours on a good night from her.. but we are working on it :):) lsat night was a good night, 1:55-8 am... and she wasnt even waking up then, my dad woke me because shehad a doc appointment, so while i was goin potty and getting a drink and bottle ready, dad woke her up, so she probably would have slept longer had m dad not woke her up. plus she sleeps better on her belly, she flat out refuses tosleep on her back, she will scream like your killin her, and her doc said that its normal, she is starting to get set in her ways and to just go with it.. :):):) ill have to post my baby pic on there someday so people can compare, she looks like my twin!! lol

Melisa