Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:49 pm 
:arrow: okay me and my boy adam had sex and then we started to dooing it regularly and well we ran out of condems so we used siran rap :oops: and well while we were haveing sex i was on my period and when we were done he took it out and the siran rap broke at the top. now i have been haveing stomach aches and things and i think im pregant. :cry: could i get pregant on my period :?: :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:32 pm 

First of all what you are doing with the sarna wrap is just dangerous in more ways then one so I would advise you to stop. If you can't afford condoms of birth-control...is having sex worth getting pregnant??? To answer your question yes you can get pregnant when you have yoru period. You can get pregnant anytime...some times have a better chance, some have a smaller chance. I would go to your dr's office. Before starting to have sex I would go to the dr. anyways. You should get a physical and get birth control information. I am 17 and have a baby and it's hard but I make it. Think about youru choices! Stay Safe! You are being very responsible for asking questions, most kids dont! God Luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 12:13 pm 

Hi,

Here is some information on whether conception is possible
during your menstrual cylce.

Hope this helps clear things up a bit. Just click on the link
below:

http://www.ivillagehealth.com/experts/f ... 60,00.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 12:32 pm 

Just one other thing I wanted to say is that if you are ever looking for information on conception and pregnancy, you can go to a search engine called "google". It's great and all you have to do is type in what you are looking for and you will find lots of valuable, and mostly accurate info.

Baby Place is great but don't forget that even though people are trying to help, you will get some advice and information from people that is not correct. We're all here to help each other, but some people are just a little misinformed.