Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:04 am 

hi my names aly and im 16 and all i want is a baby. my mom never teated me right and so i just wanna some one to love me uncontionaly !! i know that they are not dolls, i have 7 yonger brothers and sisters so i know what the responsibility is like and i was just wanting to get some advice from some experienced teen moms...thank you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:26 am 

i think you neeed to wait. 16 is seriously too young! you need to finih school, find someone you love, get your life straight, then have a baby..

i got pregnant at 20, my fiancee left me, now i live with my parents and my now 9 month old daughter as i work full time to support her and play the roll of both parents!

your just too young!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:17 am 

*brightbaby* wrote:
hi my names aly and im 16 and all i want is a baby. my mom never teated me right and so i just wanna some one to love me uncontionaly !! i know that they are not dolls, i have 7 yonger brothers and sisters so i know what the responsibility is like and i was just wanting to get some advice from some experienced teen moms...thank you

So you want a baby so someone will love you? that is the most selfish reason I have ever heard...

Plus the fact you are 16....so what you have younger siblings a baby is a whole nother story

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:07 am 

Oh please, here we go again :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:20 am 

How would you support a baby at 16? Who would watch the baby while you are at work? Where would you live? You need to give must more thought to this. And you need to be able to take care of yourself before you think about having a baby

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:13 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:21 am 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:03 pm 

How can anyone get any enjoyment out of trolling?? how pathetic! Get a life!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:08 pm 

First off you're 16!!!
did you know that the first year that I had my son formula and diapers alone cost more than $1500.00?
Babies are a huge mind blowing responsibility even when you think you're old enough and know enough you're not and won't
My advice to you is this finish school, go on to college if college is not for you than find a good job, find a man that loves you heart soul mind and body and will forever then when you are both ready have a baby
you said your mom never treated you right and while you may have a good heart and good intentions you are just too young babies can't love they don't know how, they know they need you but they can't hug and kiss and tell you they love you, you have to go through a lot of sleepless nights, puke, poop, temper tantrums before you get to the i love you's it's all so worth it but you need to be ready financially and emotionally there is a good chance you may end up resenting your baby if you have one now because in a nut shell your entire life will be over for a long time and it's not fair to push it off on someone eles to raise and support
I hope you really turely think about this it's so easy to say "I want one"
it's not so easy to actaully have one and having one of your own is way different than taking care of a little sis or bro.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:10 pm 

AWEEEE CARP!!!
did I just waste all that on a troll????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:52 pm 

YEah I think you did. But it was good. Maybe someone else got something out of it

Post subject: im not trolling
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:59 pm 

i rilly wanted to know,,,,,,,,thank you those who replyed to me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:18 pm 

You need to think about the baby. How would you support the baby and give he or she the life it deserves :?:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:32 am 

*brightbaby* wrote:
Hold up lets not dis on this girl just yet.....I am 19 and married and pregant with my first child. I am not saying it is right to have a child at her age, cause its not, but at the same time you should not but her down. Now to you miss brightbaby, you want a kid, let me tell you how easy it really is. I am an army wife, my husband is never home, I have to cook and clean and everything by myself. Not to metion the fact that after paying all our bills we hardly have money to buy food, and this is with me working as well. You are 16 you havent even finished high school, there is no way you could bring a child into this world. Number 1 you cant afford it number 2 it requires all your time, And you are young so I know you will want to hang out with your friend but if you have a baby there will be no more going out for you ever until he/she turns 18 so think about it I mean it really think about it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:49 pm 

Girl i am 16 and i am going to have a baby before i got pregnant i really wanted to have a baby but now that i am i am very happy but your life changes a lot you should finish school and think about how you are going to pay for a baby. I did get pregnant and i am so happy and i would not change what happend for nothing because that is a very beautiful thing but just think about it ok... if you need to talk send me a message...