Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Im going Dora crazy
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 9:34 pm 

Maile will not stop everything is either elmo or dora or maisy... we dont let her watch too much tv just wondering if anyothers out there are obsessed ....
she goes around saying dora dora or maisy constantly

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:45 am 

HAHAH WELCOME TO MY WORLD!!
i constantly have the TV on Noggin for Lyric, she doesnt sit and watch it all day but its on... But once Elmo or Dora comes on FORGET IT SHE"S GLUED she LOVES elmo and LOVES dora and she's not even a year yet LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:01 pm 

Dora the Explorer runs a cult. Didn't you know that? It's pretty much the only show my daughter watches. She's named her dolls after the characters in the show. It's harmless.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:28 pm 

my son is totaly obsessed with stone cold (wrestling)but i dont let him watch it very much and he also loves bob the builder

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:01 pm 

My 3.5 year old LOVES Dora, Clifford, Rugrats, Blue, JoJo, just about anything on Disney or Nickelodeon. She also loves Nick Gas which if you dont know is a channel that shows Nickelodeon gameshows like Double Dare and Legends of the Hidden Temple. My son just turned 2 in August and he is obsessed with Barney and Elmo. Whenever he wants to watch Barney he comes to me and says "Barney over, barney over." so that I go and put it on for him. I only go crazy when they want to watch the same video or DVD over and over and over, for example, we rented Scooby Doo 2 and my daughter watched it about 18 times in one day. But usually I just let them watch whatever, I can find other things to do so it doesnt bother me. I dont need to watch TV except Thursday nights, thats my TV night!!! LOL

Mom to Alexandra Noelle (1-14-01) Jacob Connor (8-3-02) & Kaydence BreAnne (9-15-04)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:54 am 

My daughter loves to watch Tears for fears music videos! She hasn't discovered Dora or Blue or Sesame street to the point she will sit and watch! I even put on barney for her and she only seems to be paying attention when they sing! We don't watch much tv here either. oh, One other thing that grabs her interest although she doesn't always sit and watch, is any of the baby einstein series. We have the 10 disk set from Costco.