Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: IM NEW HERE
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 4:58 am 
Hiya my name is anna im 18 and come from peterlee(united kingdom). im 23 weeks preg.and would like to get to know you all.

hope to hear from yous soon

thank you

:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 2:59 pm 

Hi Anna! I am Mendy, 28, and from Texas. I have a 21 month old son, Payton.
I hope that you are having a wonderful pregnancy! I hope to get to know you better!

Post subject: preg
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 4:36 pm 
hiya mendy.good to hear from you?did your preg go alright.
what do you think of these names brandon,tyler,and lewis (im havin a boy). where you scared when you were pregnant

hope to hear from you soon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 8:22 pm 

Anna,

Well, no, my pg did not go all that well. Well, it was not perfect, but it was also not as bad as it could have been. I was put on complete bed rest at 5 months. I have high blood pressure (since I was 18, I am 28 now ) and so I went into the pg knowing what the problems could be (pre eclampsia, or however it is spelled) but I also had very low amniomic (sp) fluids, so I was put in the hospital at 7 months and had Pate at 36 wks due to my body had cut off all the blood/nutrition going from the umbilical cord to him. So....out he came. He was healthy, but his lungs were not ready yet, so we spent a week in the NICU. I was not really scared during the pg, I had dr. appointments twice a week starting at 27 wks, so I knew that if there was a problem of some sort, that they would more than likely find it in time. I guess that I was a little nervous about bringing him home. I am a first time mom, and my family lives about 3.5 hrs from here, so I was a little nervous about how to take care of a baby than anything, but Pate and I just learned together.

I like all of the names....I think that Brandon is my favorite...I just love little boys named Brandon, and my cousin is named Tyler and he is just so cute that I feel that all Tylers are probably just as cute! And for Lewis, well, my best friend's last name is Lewis, so I love that name as well! Do you have middle names picked out? Or just going with first and last names?
Take care!

Post subject: preg
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 4:42 am 
are sorry to hear that.i bet he's well and fit now.well i live with my boyfriend and his dad died last year and his name is derek so we want something that will go for that.i like some unusual names but my boyfriend doesnt and also my boyfriends last name is sillito quiet unusual isnt it.he's alot older than me im 18 and he is 34.but we get on great together.and thats all that matters doesnt it.where do you live?are you with your babys father?

hope to hear from you soon :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 9:40 am 

Anna,

Oh yes, he is definitly well and fit now. You could never tell that he was a preemie, that is for sure! :lol:

I completely understand about wanting to name the baby after your boyfriends father's name. That is where we got Payton's name from. My husband's really wanted to name his son after his grandfather, Pate. At the time, before Payton was born, I did not like the name Pate, so I said, well, I could do Payton, but not Pate. Well, now...we call him Pate more than Payton! :lol: I guess mostly it was just laziness and Pate was just shorter and quicker to say, so now, he seems more like a "Pate" than a "Payton"! Funny how things work out.

Yes, I am with Pate's father. We have been married for 5 yrs on the 22nd! :D Man, time sure does fly.

And yes, I agree...I really don't think that age matters much at all, as long as the two people love one another and respect one another and love being together. Cody (DH) is younger than I am, by 4 yrs, but I don't care, I love him and can't imagine being with anyone else in this world. He was the man that was meant for me, and age was never an issue. I say, if you love him and he is good to you and he loves you back, then be happy together!!

Do you plan on getting married? Just wondering. My uncle got his girlfriend pg and he is 30, she is 20 and he does not want to marry her. This makes me a little upset, but then again, I am not sure how she feels. She may not want to marry my Uncle!!!

Hope you are having a great day and that I get to hear from you soon!

Sorry, I just noticed that you asked me where I am from. I am from Texas....just north of Dallas. We are pretty far apart from one another, huh?