Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:18 pm 

...make myself sick! I only have 37 days left...and everyday I realize I am soon going to have a baby, and I am making myself sick over it. To the point where I am having a hard time eating and sleeping, and I constantly feel like I am going to throw up! :( Should I talk to my doctor about this? Or do you ladies think it will pass? Im so scared! Its not even funny anymore! *CRIES*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:17 pm 

We were all scared...you'll be fine. There's really nothing anyone can say! Every labour is so different! GET THE EPI! haha :wink:

Also keep in mind that your peanut is feeling all of this anxiety and tension. If you aren't sleeping or eating enough, then it will affect you and the baby! Try to relax, because this will be the last time you CAN relax and have time to yourself for QUITE some time. I know you've probably already heard all of this but it is SO true! Put your feet up, be a couch potato, read a good book, go out, do a hobby! You wont be able to have time to yourself for a long time so take advantage of the time you have left. You'll have to go through labour wether you want to now or not so you might as well not stress about it so much, you can't go back now!

I really don't mean to sound so hard and I do apologise, but worrying and stressing will do much more harm than good now! This is about your baby, NOT you.

:) RELAXRELAXRELAXRELAXRELAXRELAXRELAXRELAX!!!!!!!!! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:47 pm 

Oh, sweetie, we've all felt that way! You are just feeling the anxiety over becoming a new mother, and now that you are so close to the end, reality is sinking in hard. You do need to try and find a way to relax, this last month can go by slow and anxiously, or a nice smooth ride to mommy hood.

Watch those emotions closely after you give birth. I remember feeling some pretty stronge baby blues, which can get out of control if you don't tell your doctor about it.