Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: im tickled!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:57 pm 
Ok heres the deal, oh, to start, Hi, im melisa, im new here, and so far this board has been very helpful!!!!

ok, i am about 27 weeks so far, and about a month and a half ago, i started feeling the baby (girl) move, and now, it seems like she NEVER sleeps!!! sometimes it feels like she is upside down with her feet uder my ribs and she is spinning like a ballerina... is this normal?!!? it tickles like crazy and i have to hold my hand down in that particular spot to get her to move! sometimes she will kick by my ribs, and then 2 seconds later she will kick down under my belly button, and i can distinctly tell the difference between a foot and a hand, is it normal for them to be this darn active so early on?!??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:33 pm 

My boy was quite the active one at that stage also (he is now much more cramped and can't move around as freely). At 27 weeks they are active and have lots of room to be so. So, you will feel it and yes it's normal. I totally know what you're going through!! My baby would put his head under my ribs and just hang out there, so I would gently move it because it can be painful!! It's a GREAT sign that she is moving alot. It means she's safe and doing well. Now my son is head down (ready for birth) so what he likes to do now is strech his legs out straight and you can literally see the bulge of his feet on the side of my belly. I tickle his feet and he moves them around. It's so fun that I get to play with my baby already. You have a lot to look forward to. :) Blessings for a safe and healthy pregnancy!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:36 am 

Im having a boy too in 8 weeks and mine is very active expecailly in the morning when im trying to sleep.

Mine is head down and has been for a while so most of my kicks are under my ribs which can be painfully.

I find my boy more active than my 2 girls ever where.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:31 pm 
is it true also... ive heard from some people, can the baby at this stage hear things clearly (kinda, through the bubbly body noises) but i was watching a movie last night, and everytime something loud would happen, (i was watching Full Metal Jacket:a war movie) and everytime there was an explosion, she would move around real fast... also, if she is starting to get annoying with the moving and kicking, and i talk to her and rub my belly, she stops for a while... its all very very fascinating!!!

Post subject: tickled
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:57 pm 
o my god the same thing is happening to me! i am in my 91h month of pregnancy and my 7 child. i think we should keep writing to each other.
josie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:55 am 

as far as i know babys can hear from the 24th week mine dances to music.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:44 pm 

ahhh!!! my baby dances too!!! i knew he would be a fan because daddy and i are both avid music lovers. i swear sometimes he even kicks with the beat (a future musician maybe?)!! being pregnant is so incredible!!