Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:26 pm 

I had my period on Aug 18, I thought I had finished ovulating so me and my husband ended up having intercourse (well not nec. intercourse) without a condom. I have been using it for 2 yrs. But he didnt let out in me on the 27 of Aug. I checked to see if I was ovulating online and one place told me yeah and another said no. But then we decided to do it again during the end of aug to begining of sept. Now I get my period always around the same time as always. I am not on birthcontrol other than condoms. My period is usually the same always the first day is very faint pink and then it gets heavy, that I bleed in clots. I change my pad alot during one day cus it gets filled. I dont know if its my period or not but I started to bleed light then the next day it got a little bit darker. Day 3 it got alittle bit more heavy with clots but not enough for my pads to be changed often. I walked around u could say with a pad all day without changing. I still bled in clots but not normal. So this happened aug 9 in the morning light spots Yesterday sept 11 it stop early that I didnt need a pad but later on in the day it started again that by night it stopped complete. what can this be. I had very bad back pain and cramps which is unusual for me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:28 pm 

Implantation bleeding usually occurs about 14 days before your expected period, and is much lighter in flow as well as coulour than a normal period. A misscarrage would be heavy with painfull cramping.

Sorry hun but there is no way of knowing untill you can get to the doctors or take a preg test. Good luck!