Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:01 am 

Hello all, Its been awhile since I have been here, My life has been crazy. Anyway to make a long story short after my miscarriage in May my husband and I decided to not try so hard and focus on other things, well this month we decided to give it a shot again, Im not due to start until the 7th well my calendar is saying the 8th, anyway lastnight 11-1 around 6pm I started very light spotting, it only occured when I wiped (sorry to be so graphic there) :oops: anyway, I figured mother nature was fittin to kick my butt again and was disapointed yet again, only this morning, I awoke and went to the bathroom around 3 am and its still the same, very very light, now if this was AF she would have picked up by now surely, I am experiencing some xramping and Ive been nauseated, breast tender, but im clueless here. is it signs of AF comin or something else, Im told some women can still experience a little cramping with implantiation bleeding, Im going crazy here someone help please..any info is appreciated. Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:45 am 

Hi Kim :) - it certainly sounds like you are spotting early thats for sure. Implantation bleeding is extremely possible too - only you are going to have to wait it out till you are at least due for AF before testing.

Fingers crossed you get your BFP :D Dont forget to let us know!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:25 am 

Hiya Kim, how did the spotting go? You were due af on 8th - tis now the 9th - has she arrived?

If she has I am so so sorry honey but it will happen - always believe and think positive - your dream will come true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:04 am 

How are you now? Did AF arrive? Im hoping she didnt best of luck.

Post subject: RE
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:12 am 

Well I guess you ladies was right, It turns out I am 2 MONTHS PREGNATE TODAY !! 12-1, I think my body is in shock, Im 32 and havent had a baby in 11 years..lol Im having my good moments and bad days, but Im excited.. You dont wanna know what I did to accomplish this...lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:11 pm 

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Wow that is wonderful but yes I dooo want to know what you did,so come on and share your wonderfulsecret that obviously works!

Post subject: RE:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:09 am 

Thank You !! As for my secret, Its not really a secret just an old wise tale, ofcourse you follow your ovulation calculator, afterwards, you lie on your back with your pelvic in an upward position for atleast 5 minutes longer if you can, in my case I had tried that before and got nowhere so this time afterwards I lifted up my feet and locked them into my headboard over my head for nearly 5 minutes.. crazy huh? but hey it worked im a little over 2 months today...lol oh wait my husband had to stop in the middle of it and put his socks on... that was it :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:41 am 

Socks and a headboard hey? Will have to give it a go lol. :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:11 am 

:D :D :D OH CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That is just fantastic news.

Socks? :lol: Havent read anything about socks and fertility before but hey if it worked for you I'll give it a shot :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:57 pm 

Oh god no!!! :lol: I think your husband may have started a world wide run on sock shops for infertile couples.lol. just kidding. How is everythinggoing now Dreamchaser,any morning sickness, how silly am I , I'm actually looking forward to it. :P :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:58 pm 

Oh Tracy yes you are VERYY silly to looking forward to MS!! :lol: :lol:

Have you forgotten what is was like? Ughhh just the thought makes want to puke :) I wish I could by pass that bit.

You know what I love about being pregnant? That mad crazed hunger that you get in which you will do anything and everything to get that exact thing you want!! I always seemed to enjoy food soooo much when pregnant

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:06 pm 

Yum lemons covered in salt!! oh I must have eaten 4 of those a day in my second pregnancy! How about you Riki, any weird cravings? :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:31 pm 

Lemons covered in salt! What a cool pregnancy craving :D

You know that 100% Lemon Juice that you buy in the bottle ready to use? I used to drink glasses and glasses of it mixed with water and lots of ice. I just couldnt get enough of the stuff - what is it with lemons hey?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:13 am 

Pure lemon and water and ice you say ummmm, I got a get me one of them!!! :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:45 am 

Congratulaaattttiooooonnnnnnnnssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So very pleased for you. What ever you have to do to get there - you go girl!!!!!!!! Might just try that myself. :wink:

The very best of health for the next - erm - 7 months left I think!