Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Insomnia pt. 2 (lol)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:14 am 

Hey I just wanted to share with you all and experience I had the other night. First off for the past week or two I have been having ALOT of energy at night and staying up really late because of it then sleeping really late and feeling like crap when I get up. Anyway a couple of nights ago I got to bed at about 1:30. Then a little while later I thought I heard a burglar in the house so I grabbed a bat that I have in my room and went downstars (terrified!) then I heard my brother come upstairs (from the basement) so I raced back up to my room hoping he didn't see the bat in my hands because I'd feel like an idot. Then a little while later my dad coming in from work woke me up. Then my brother going out to go to work woke me up. Then my kitten woke me up. Then my mom getting up woke me up. About an hour later (7 AM)I could'nt sleep anymore so I just got up and had a coffee ( Which I have only had mabey 5 during my whole pregnancy! and I used to drink it every day). I told my mother of my night and she laughed at me and said "It's starting already! You are getting up at every sound!" :cry: But I love to sleep! (And yes, I know I wont be doing much of that in a few more weeks)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:46 pm 

Youre body is getting you ready for your baby. You are getting in practice for hearing youre baby in the middle of the night. Because there are going to be a lot night feedings.